Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ionman 2008 UNIVERSAL / NSPA

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
Ha bring it on!! ;) and as for ionman 08 i can see this is shaping up to be a very good year indeed and cant wait. Paul man lions
haha, it's always a pleasure playing you guys. Seriously, you cant say you've really won a woodland event unless you've beaten the manc lions on the way...we've been close, but never quite managed it yet...there's still time though :p :D

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
haha, it's always a pleasure playing you guys. Seriously, you cant say you've really won a woodland event unless you've beaten the manc lions on the way...we've been close, but never quite managed it yet...there's still time though :p :D

We have beaten them in a game but they took first place by 5 points something stupid like 840 to 835 ! But for that win has been 4 losses lol !

NSPA

The Mouth
NSPA team are obviously definatly in:eek:, also it would be a pleasure to do the scoreboards, means I can't be forced into playing:D! It also means I can drink tea and chill with Ma and Pa!
Vudoo will also be probably putting a team in, but need to confirm!

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Well knew it was manc lions anyways it was a close day that one..... but still you came first and we came second. Then we've had asses kicked since lol

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Manc Lions
Fusion
Mad Monks
Moppy's Teabags
Crazy Russians
NSPA Team (now confirmed)
Jackass ?
Vudoo ?

Ok guys and girls were running this event as a fun event, basic sensible rules. The aim of the day being fun and friendly, so even if you are not normally an air player come and try it. Same goes if your normally an air player come try the woods. Good few players from air have tried the woods and thought wow these are fun and the vise versa.

Lets get some more teams on for this hoping Venom are willing to come try it and Rule 13 and a few more maybe SUI ?