Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

IR3 ANGEL (new angel)

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
I own a cocker. I have a lower end one though. It is great for the money cause I can kinda keep up with all the hi end guns at the field.

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
Angel IR3

As most of you know we act as agents for Warped Sportz and Cobra and have just started dealing with Adrenaline. We are awaiting information regarding future products and upgrades that are almost certainly already in the planning stages relating to the IR3.

[/B]

I'm sorry to say Adrenalin has just stopped making the Angel. They are now a Smart Parts custom shop and are about to bring out an Adrenalin Impulse.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Mr Big.

Sorry - but that's not exactly correct:

James is no longer making Full Adrenaline Angels as he can't get raw bodies off WDP with enough meat to make milling possible

They WILL still be Adrenalizing existing Angels and making Angel accesssories - his exact words were

Even though Adrenalin and Adrenalin 2 has switched to Smart Parts, Adrenalin Products, Inc. will continue to handle Angel repair and warranty work as well as performing modifications and upgrades.

We will also continue to carry our accessories in numerous colors and plan to release new mods and accessories soon.
WDP helped us get started and our Angel customers are our original base and we want to be there to work on their guns and come out with some new kit to trick them out even more.

We will still featherize current Angels as well as Adrenalize LEDs so a used gun could be turned into an AA but there will be no more new Adrenalin Angels once our stock is depleted.

and

Just to reiterate, we wont be producing new feathers or new angels of anykind but we can turn a stock or non-fly type angel into a feather. Without thicker raw bodies though we are unable to make regular ones.
hope that clears that up :)

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
That's kind of what I was getting at. They won't be making an IR3 Adrenalin Angel. I just kind of said it wrong. There is another high profile yank team who are planning to bring out their own custom version of the IR3 gun though.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I wonder how custom a custom IR3 will be.
I mean with the 'regular' Angel the custom bit was basically another anodizing and milling, perhaps some minor internal changes, but nothing fancy. The difference in performance between a Freak Factory or an Eclipse Impulse and a stock Impulse is huge. The difference in performance between a stock Angel and a whatever Angel is very small........something that can be fixed for only a few dollars.

So I'm curious......

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hey, don't underestimate my addiction to shiny things!
I have a C&C Angel, not a standard one! It doesn't do anything extra, it's just more curvy. Plus I want a new boomstick, cos Dye is now engraving them with a new logo, and I got some Dye stickies on my angel, which add nothing at all apart from a great fashionsense! :D

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Good to hear it lad :) getting worried for a moment there :)

That's kinda why I bought an Eclipse cocker (great gun) then replaced the grips, frame, bolt, front block, front reg, ASA, Inline and added LP chamber.

For no reason whatsoever but they were shiny things.