The Home Of European Paintball

Irion lions wiping scandal

lothlorien7646

Free as a bird
Mar 19, 2002
My own world
Originally posted by brown wings1
Or there could be more than one Chris Edwards:rolleyes:
If one statment could bring fear to an entire population that was it!!!

I urge everyone to lock doors and hide women and children away in cupboards until this new menace has been tracked down and exterminated.

Two Chris Edwards, christ my nerves are totally shot ;)

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
I figured that the reason the iron lions hadn't answered Mr Brown Brains was because it was their down and dirty despicable cousins...the IRION lions, that he's directing his ire at.....

(Now checks spelling to avoid Irony, or possibly Iriony)

Grendel-Khan

I Love The Fun Police
I thought one of the primary missions of the fun police was the sowing of fear and discord in the masses to keep them from understanding the horrible truth of said organization. Wouldn't naming Mr. BrownWings in front of his peers cause adeluge of public outcry towards him, thereby distracting attention from the secret workings of the PGI proletariat? C'mon Fun Police, do your duty, if not you run the risk of becoming an obsolete juggernaut soon to be replaced by an even more secret and feared entity. Subterfuge and the creation of dissonance are what a good secret society are all about. If you need help I will volunteer my services as a mis-information manager and supersecret operative for the people! Word.