Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ironmen DM9

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I have heard a rumour from a colleague in the states (not associated with Dye) that the DM 10 will have some revolutionary new features which go far beyond what not only the 9 is, but also exceed what the top line competition are producing!

I should have some more info in the next month or so..
Are the DMX/radical platform rumours not a bit old hat now Jim?

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
hmm hole in the back, functional or form....?...i always did wonder what the "modified dm8" was when they did the whole 40 bps thing.....is it a link...?who knows....!
In my mind this could be done to let air go out when you are unscrewing the bolt (no more on/off on the body on the dm9).
I may be wrong.

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
thats cool but whats the difference from

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7457/dm9wing2.jpg

as this one has the same bolt, but different board, surely the dm9 billy wing edition will be better? as the ironmen only has a a standard board? while the Billy wing one has a tadao board as well. just asking as i have put a deposit down for the ironmen, but i was thinking would be better if i just go for the billy wing one? if i can get my hands on one!

Gran

London Nexus #32
Sep 3, 2006
I picked mine up last night, this is truly the sickest shooter on the market.

DYE have well and truly delivered the goods with this.

If there was any doubt in your minds as to this being worth the money... let me assue you, you won't be disappointed!