Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ironmen sold or Matrix bought?

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
I saw this gun this weekend, and i retract what i said before about it being ugly.
It looks very nice when you see it in the flesh!
and it totally rips!

Paul, this thread is about Matrix markers, not vikings,
it's pretty obvious that you've got an inferority complex about your marker, so maybe you should sell it and buy one that you don't feel so obligated to defend?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
but not nearly as ugly as a race gun autococker!
So you can mention other markers but I can't?? WTF??

Paul, this thread is about Matrix markers, not vikings,
it's pretty obvious that you've got an inferority complex about your marker, so maybe you should sell it and buy one that you don't feel so obligated to defend?
I'm not defending it I'm promoting it. Big differance!
If anyone should have an inferiority complex about their choice of marker it should be you!

Paul
:)

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
ok

almost every thread about matrix's on this forum has some sort of comment about how the viking is a better gun than the matrix, and frankly dude, it's growing a bit old.
Everyone knows you like your gun better, you've said it dozens of times, now please leave it alone, 'cause it's really not necessary.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
ok

almost every thread about matrix's on this forum has some sort of comment about how the viking is a better gun than the matrix, and frankly dude, it's growing a bit old.
Everyone knows you like your gun better, you've said it dozens of times, now please leave it alone, 'cause it's really not necessary.
I'll concede that I do my fair share and 'then some' with regard to how much I mention the Viking, although a lot of the threads have been either a 'which marker' or a direct comparison thread.
Either way I'm going to put in what I know about the Viking in comparrison to the other marker mentioned.
Of course I think the Viking is the best marker, I wouldn't import them if I didn't, I assume you do know I run Alpha Paintball?

Paul

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Of course I think the Viking is the best marker, I wouldn't import them if I didn't, I assume you do know I run Alpha Paintball?
I guessed that from your SIG

Either way I'm going to put in what I know about the Viking in comparrison to the other marker mentioned.
have you owened a matrix?
a lot of things you say about matrixs are true, there's some really crap matrixs out there, but there's some really crap angels, and cockers too. The new matrixs are much better, and they're going to get even better in the near future

Apparently, Dye have bought the right to produce the matrix. I think they also have the right to use several other parts of the matrix, including the spool valve!

From what i heard, it sounds like the matrix is going to become Dye's flagship marker next year.

The SC Ironmen were ripping with matrixs this weekend, lots of shooting from the hip, and wicked beams of paint racing across the field.
Rich Telford's matrix looks very nice, and i hope they start selling this marker soon, cause i really want one!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
I guessed that from your SIG

have you owened a matrix?
a lot of things you say about matrixs are true, there's some really crap matrixs out there, but there's some really crap angels, and cockers too. The new matrixs are much better, and they're going to get even better in the near future

Apparently, Dye have bought the right to produce the matrix. I think they also have the right to use several other parts of the matrix, including the spool valve!

From what i heard, it sounds like the matrix is going to become Dye's flagship marker next year.

The SC Ironmen were ripping with matrixs this weekend, lots of shooting from the hip, and wicked beams of paint racing across the field.
Rich Telford's matrix looks very nice, and i hope they start selling this marker soon, cause i really want one!
Sounds awesome! :)

I confess I've not owned a Matrix (for reasons I've stated in comparrisons against the Viking) but I've shot and played with them in a number of games, I'm also good mates with a team that uses them exclusivley so get to hear the good and the bad.
I don't think I've ever called the Matrix crap! Just pointed out its weaker sides efficiency from stock for example.

With upgrades its a great marker, if you don't mind the maintenance associated with them, thats not a negative point as such just a comment, and one that I normally state about the matrix.

Paul

D

duffistuta

Tippmanns are better than both...

Sorry, confused myself with JoeBob for a mo'.

Talking of Matrixes, we now have a NY Xtreme Matrix to test, so keep your eyes peeled for the full monty in a upcoming PGI...

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
shame not to see you in toulouse Duffy, Ant said that you had to work,and that you were covering all aspects and responsibilities of his job while he was away. But i thought he could have chosen what pics went into the magazine when he got back rather than make you stay home and do it!:p :p

sam

See you in Sweden?