Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is anyone gonna talk about......

Boss

Is anyone gonna talk about A certain pro team that was caught using communication devices. Why is no talking about it? Am I not reading the threads properly?
I have it confirmed from a few reliable souces. Doesanyone else know of what I speak?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Uh that was a rumor NOT an actual happening. Read the news before speaking/accusing fewl. I talked with numerous people in Toulouse that were in attendance of that event in question and it was unanimously agreed that the accusation of communication devices used by that team was totally bull****.

Don't perpetuate the rumor.

If you're talking about the allegations made about Russian Legion and deep ear implanted communication devices, all I can say is that some of my countrymen need to remember that the Cold War is over and the X Files is not a docu-drama.

Jeez, gimme strength...

Peace.

TJ

Boss

I just got an email sying it was true

A french gentleman. (who shall remain namless) Told me that he say the devices handed over.
That and the fact that other reliable sources tell me this makes it seem true.
Maybe Robbo or someone from Legion will respond to the accusations.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Where do you get off making such disgusting accusations with sources you will not identify?

Have you ever actually seen them play recently?

It's pathetic that people will make anything up to try and cover why a team is so good and is so good while being very clean playing.

Get over the fact, they just have more clean game than most other teams can only dream of even when playing dirty.

I'll tell you exactly what I saw at Toulouse.

I saw a Russian Legion player on a back centre barricade get clipped on the hinge of his loader on the break. There was no judge in sight and I was stood behind him taking pictures in a location where he couldn't see me. I saw the ball hit and saw the tiniest mark it left on the lid hinge of his loader. I saw him bring his gun down, look at it, stick it back in the air and walk straight off the back of the field. With no judge within ten meters or who even saw it. He didn't wait to get pulled, he didn't call a 'check' on himself, he just left the field.

I was truely impressed by this after having seen many other guys try and get away with such things being 'spray' and probably succeeding.

People that have the disgustingness to make such accusations against them are seriously low and just worried about their game.

You disgust me.

manike

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
I tell you what I also saw at Toulouse from the Russian Legion...

Some of the best attacking front play of the whole weekend. They have some moves that is for sure, and their snap shooting is excellent.

They are just a damn good team.

manike

Shock horror!!!!

I never thought the day would come......(cough cough) NIck is right!!! (See, I said it!!)

I marshalled in Portugal and had Russin Legion on my field all weekend (seemed like every other game) and they are without doubt one of the cleanest teams around (Ledz would love to play with these guys!!). I was embarressed to be made to perform that search and apologies continously to them whilst doing it. Some teams have to realise that these guys practice a lot and work well together to get their results. This doesn't mean that the cheat to get there.

Don't tar them with the 'must cheat to do well' brush.

Scutty:rolleyes:

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Here's my opinion

First I would like to know on what are these allegations based? Who brought the rumor into the world? If it is true though, I think the team should be ashamed of themselves. One thing which makes paintball a great sport is screaming your ass off to keep your team mates informed of what the fragg is goin' on in the field. As a back player, I know this all to well. About a month ago, I played in my first "unofficial" tourney in Amsterdam with my team Buddha Bandits. I screamed like there was no tomorrow! Unfortunately, when you scream alot on the field, the other team will hear certain things you communicate to your team, but hey, thats part of the game. And also, that's why god(?) created codes! Another not so cool thing about screaming your behind off, is your voice will go on a holiday for a short week.
As you might have noticed, I'm not to keen on the idea of using in-ear radios or whatever these things are called. They might be cool for big games/scenario games, but not for tourneys....that's just plain cheating. (not that I don't cheat for time to time.....but that's different!)

peace y'all, Buddha 5