Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is anything wrong with my stance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Mushed
Nah its cool, she is in a better place, and no longer suffering.

Thanks anyway skeet.
Thats the right way to look at it mate.
In my experience..these loved ones, tho no longer with us...are never too far away, if the truth be known...and that is teh truth.

Hard to believe from some points of view, but that is my truth, what I have experienced, several times, to be teh truth..and I am sticking to it!:D

Mushed

Nov 11, 2005
Visit site
Mate sorry not to side, but technically, beating a child is having a fight, as it is solving an issue with the use of violence/negative physical actions.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
My friends, and I call you my friends cus you have all made me laugh out loud--repeatedly. Personally I think this thread needs to go to the Gold Board but we'll see. At any rate it's been fabulous. Where to begin?

Wave--I hope you were joking, in fact, I hope all of you were joking. Lovely pic, btw. :)

In Tights--if you're looking for sparring partners you might want to go after someone willing to fight back. Anyplace, anytime, fella.:)

On the subject of the tempest in a teapot that errupted in the middle a couple of points.
There is an optional setting that allows you to "ignore" (as in won't display) posters you don't want to see. Feel free to use it.
Classifieds are not a "chat" forum, be it positive or negative. Report any misuse.
As a rule don't take stuff personally. It isn't worth it. Relax and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.