Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is anything wrong with my stance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Fletch
Lol Encouraging him to shoot his team mates ehh ? !
Quoted for the truth.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55815
Find me 1 post where i have just said " LOL " and not made a comment after it that contributes to the topic
And Fletch, so you know, its only arrogant when your wrong. As were on the subject then 'arrogance' is also a mixture of impertinence, disobedience, indiscipline, rudeness, harshness, and a self-assertive nature - So whats your point?

Fletch

Reigstered User
Nov 16, 2004
esher , surrey
Visit site
Man in tights . Your more pathetic than i thought . Stop embarrassing yourself .

I dont want to have to keep replying to you pointless messages on these boards however you leave me little choice by doing your best to offend me in almost every topic i subscribe to (even ones where i am selling or buying . )

These boards are here for ppl to chat and learn more about the game . The comment

" Lol Encouraging him to shoot his team mates ehh ? ! "

is furthering a point made previously . It may not be 100 percent on topic but your post sorry postS never are , There simply you analysing others posts .

If i wanted to stoop to your level i would go and quote you saying how people with lots of stars dont get out enough . And yet you sit at your pc looking up dictionary definitions 4 words used to describing u.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
your not making many friends are you man in tights!

lets analyse you for a second, right your name "man in tights" indicates that ur a subconssiously a cross dresser which if you liek that, each to there own, it also indicates your bit of a pusy, or you are actually sittin at your pc with your dictinary in one hand and your weaner in the other wearing tights, gettin off over criticism that isnt actually working.

now your posts- well i analyse you as iv said bit of a cock, i feel you have no clue in the game of paintball and all your here do to do is cause a bit of agro, you talk about people posting useless ****e when all i see coming out of you is the sticky brown stuff called poo so practice what you preach or get lost.

sorry baca and all the fun police it had to be said

It may not be 100 percent on topic but your post sorry postS never are , There simply you analysing others posts .
The irony in the above statments is absolutely fantastic.

Please dont post if your not prepared to be quoted and critisiced. Stop crying about it. I will also like to point out that no where have I stated that I think I have a life or am not myself a dick.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
people can criticise if information is slightly off or they find a comment funny or contradict ones views, where as yourself you dont post comments on information regarding paintball or anything even remotley close to paintball, why would they call the site p8ntballer forums if it was a critcism forum, and all you want to do is piss people off and not even talk about paintball,
at least you see that your a tit and maybe you should join other forums for tits like chav ones or something

Originally posted by infernomark
use your dictionary
Actually, it was meant to come accross as that I am in fact a real bonified CD. Pointing out spelling mistakes is a little trivial dont you think? But at least it blows your previous dictionary claim out of the water.

I would also like to point out this thread for anyone else who want to take into account infernomarks utter nonsense.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51244

Its people like you, who make people like me.

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.