The Home Of European Paintball

Is anything wrong with my stance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
awww how sweet hes gone all the way through all my threads to find that im touched and if you hadnt noticed by a few other threads i.e my hopper spraying job, would have noticed that i dont own a mech marker anymore im using an electro, and to the people that matters they know, but you are of a lower plain you do not matter to me or anyone due to the amount of pm's i have recieved for telling the truth about you, and that thread was how old and how long ago, whereas your just a sad lonely man with nothing to do and for that i pity you, you have your freedom and you liberty whereas alot of poeple dont, and you abuse that fact its people like you that make us realise that there are wan kers out there, and make a few select people fight them,
id take a look in the mirror if i was you, and see wat you really are, cause your just an imature little punk im affraid and thats the truth of the matter, so now do us all a favour be quiet unless you have something good to say and has paintball related features

WaveOfMutilation

Tom Allen, Will You Me?
Originally posted by Fletch
Man in tights . Your more pathetic than i thought . Stop embarrassing yourself .

I dont want to have to keep replying to you pointless messages on these boards however you leave me little choice by doing your best to offend me in almost every topic i subscribe to (even ones where i am selling or buying . )

These boards are here for ppl to chat and learn more about the game . The comment

" Lol Encouraging him to shoot his team mates ehh ? ! "

is furthering a point made previously . It may not be 100 percent on topic but your post sorry postS never are , There simply you analysing others posts .

If i wanted to stoop to your level i would go and quote you saying how people with lots of stars dont get out enough . And yet you sit at your pc looking up dictionary definitions 4 words used to describing u.
Originally posted by infernomark
i think his point could indirectly mean ur a dick
Come on guys if you really want to bitch and be stupid please actually stick to the thread rather than talking a load of pointless rubbish that can be done via pm.
At least M.I.T contributed to the originl thread request, and after looking at his posts 9 out of 10 times he is correct.

Seejay

Oct 19, 2005
Norwich, Norfolk
no no, please, do go on, i'm beginning to find all this highly amusing :p But then again Wave is right....i admire wave for putting an end to that silly little argument, but then again i am annoyed at him as i was beginning to enjoy myself

Mushed

Nov 11, 2005
Visit site
Yeah dont start an argument and not finish it,

Oh dusty did you hear that Inferno and Wave are a bit closer than maybe we should know, well thats what man in tights said anyway..........

B]PS this is not based on fact, and is purely fictional, just adding some fuel to the fire.[/B]

WaveOfMutilation

Tom Allen, Will You Me?
Originally posted by Mushed
Yeah dont start an argument and not finish it,

Oh dusty did you hear that Inferno and Wave are a bit closer than maybe we should know, well thats what man in tights said anyway..........
[/B]

Yeah i'll admit it.... MIT is right again, myself and inferno mark used to be an item, but we had to split due to Mushed's mum becoming jealous of me having a second lover.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by WaveOfMutilation
Yeah i'll admit it.... MIT is right again, myself and inferno mark used to be an item, but we had to split due to Mushed's mum becoming jealous of me having a second lover.
Heh...that made me laugh!:D

Regarding your sig, and Shelley Hicky...do you know her or have met her?
Just curious...right to be her fan tho...she's a lovely lady...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.