Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is it always this quiet round here?

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Well after playing at the weekend and realising that UK ball wasn't in as bad of a state as I was lead to believe, its pretty obvious that the UK forums are!

Does no one use them anymore? 5 years ago this place was alive with all sorts of talk. Not just paintball, but anything and everything. Now there like 1 reply an hour if your lucky!

If UK paintball is going to recover from its supposed slump then the paintball comunity in general here need to start to at least get this place going again. If I was new to the sport and came on here I'd probably think that UK paintball was non existent!

So anyone any ideas how we can get this place back to the good ole days of an interesting new topic or post every few mins? And come on everyone. Don't be shy. Just reply to threads if you've got any sort of valued opinion, or if your wondering stuff just stick a new topic up. You never know you might just get some replys :)

Reactions: Al Woods

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Great video from HK as usual, although not my most favorite, came across as a bit ''Dry'' compared to their other videos of late..

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
TBH. i think we should get boobs involved. I for one would like a good ol chat, over a pint of Carling Extra Cold, talkikg about boobs!!

Discuss!

p.s yes that second video is much beta!

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
TBH. i think we should get boobs involved. I for one would like a good ol chat, over a pint of Carling Extra Cold, talkikg about boobs!!

Discuss!

p.s yes that second video is much beta!
Well... Looking at the papers today at work... wasn't too impressed by the Sun's 'Page 3 girl'. One Boob looked bigger than the other...

Reactions: Richiemonk

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Forums across the board are a lot quieter now, Facebook and such has got a lot more popular.

I agree, let's get some good stuff on here again!!!