Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is it always this quiet round here?

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
I kinda agree with both here. Sub sections are great if you need something specific and works well on TapaTalk. That said, this spreads the activity out pretty thin within some actions. There are a lot of separate tournament sections AND the tournament section. Why aren't they all just in tournament? That way it raises exposure I other events to those looking for others, but like cross selling your content.

This won't work for all, you wouldn't want to group all the brands together as you could outpost your competition which would be poor form.

I think on the whole we need some regular posts, Friday polls used to be good. They still going?

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
It has calmed down here a lot in my four years and some of the 'fun' has gone due to better controls by the modding and admin team with new updates and their leet skillz. Losing Gassy was sad and FB has exploded too with new ways to chat and post which you can control as an admin which appeals to many. I am a lifetime member as I love these forums and I am now back in Oz but still log on where possible. It will kick off again here I am sure..welcome back btw fellas too..
I think the boards work regarding sections as it gives us all what we want and is easily laid out..just my 2cents

Reactions: Al Woods

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Cheers man feels good to be back. People are probably already tired of us yapping on about the good old days and trying to provoke conversations, we kinda just wanna get people into posting about anything that's relevant again. We've all got so much to say about balling so lets not be shy. Plus, its always a good way to get to know everyone again, break the ice before an event. We've always been open to chatting to anyone on and off the boards.