Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is it always this quiet round here?

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Well after playing at the weekend and realising that UK ball wasn't in as bad of a state as I was lead to believe, its pretty obvious that the UK forums are!

Does no one use them anymore? 5 years ago this place was alive with all sorts of talk. Not just paintball, but anything and everything. Now there like 1 reply an hour if your lucky!

If UK paintball is going to recover from its supposed slump then the paintball comunity in general here need to start to at least get this place going again. If I was new to the sport and came on here I'd probably think that UK paintball was non existent!

So anyone any ideas how we can get this place back to the good ole days of an interesting new topic or post every few mins? And come on everyone. Don't be shy. Just reply to threads if you've got any sort of valued opinion, or if your wondering stuff just stick a new topic up. You never know you might just get some replys :)
I always find people here are nice and helpful if you need help with something or ask a question :)

Reactions: LATHAM

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
I always find people here are nice and helpful if you need help with something or ask a question :)
Yeah, it always has been a friendly and supportive forum, it just appears to have slowed down a bit.

The classifieds section is rocking, but the general area just seem a bit quiet.

I personally think there are just a few too many sub forums. There just needs to be a busy general paintball talk are where the majority off stuff goes.

I have been into the vee-dub car scene for the last few years and you would not believe how busy their forums are considering there mostly just talking about what next set of wheels they are gonna fit...... Exciting I know, but there are just tones of new posts and it makes the scene look massive!

Paintball needs to get onto this as it just draws new folks in and makes them want to post their ideas and thoughts.

Reactions: Al Woods

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Hollaaaaaaa!! Andy we still rocking the 05 GFH Egos...you've probably noticed that I make mine look better.

But of a testament to how awesome Eclipse gear is, no upgrades, no messing, 7 years on and still rocking. BUT, it also shows how much Eclipse really move things on and research their stuff and we struggled with paint chopping in the cold weather, unlike their newer kit - especially the GEO- which is just a pure ballers companion. Think I need one. Latham has helped me see the light...but don't tell him, he gets a big head.

Reactions: Andy and LATHAM

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Also, when people here are kind and helpful, it encourage such recipients to respond in kind to others on the forum who may need help, and strengthens the community bond and sense of kinship I guess

Reactions: LATHAM

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Also, when people here are kind and helpful, it encourage such recipients to respond in kind to others on the forum who may need help, and strengthens the community bond and sense of kinship I guess
Yeah Henry you got it right their mate. If I give someone some awesome knowledge I sure as hell want at least a reach around for it!

Reactions: Dave284 and Henry.B
Nov 23, 2012
Wigan, UK
dont you all not do a big event once a year where everyone meets up and maybe loads of games i know its not relivent what i am gonna put but on the airbrush forum i am apart of we do i real big event each year and where everyone can get to just thinkin of something similer to that would be amazing where all site sponsers can set up stalls and stuff and a big game area for a tornament (sorry for spelling).

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
dont you all not do a big event once a year where everyone meets up and maybe loads of games i know its not relivent what i am gonna put but on the airbrush forum i am apart of we do i real big event each year and where everyone can get to just thinkin of something similer to that would be amazing where all site sponsers can set up stalls and stuff and a big game area for a tornament (sorry for spelling).
Usually North v South approx 1.5k players from across the UK and some visitors from Europe. But its more scenario than than tournament.

Last edited:

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
When you say airbrush forum...is this like a big artists convention each year, sharing feathering techniques and masking skills?

I know...I'm a sarky ****.