Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is IT Just Me Or Does Brass Eagle SUCK!

I know I know, i should know better then to buy brass eagle paint. We were on our way to play just a little freindly outlaw. I would nornally play at my "home" feild but I dunno we just did'nt. I needed paint and was far from our local pro shop so I said what the hell might as well pick up some ****ty paint. It can't be any worse then Zap, or can it???

When we started to play I was ammazingly pissed off. BREAK BREAK BOUNCE.. SPLAT.. The rythm was clear..
Cheap Price=Cheap Paint (or really ****ty paint)

You get waht you pay for :) At least thats what robbo's mom told me when she hopped in my car

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
BE paint = Old, balls are always busted in case, made in someone's basement...it just sucks.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
One of the biggest indicators that they're a poor, 10th rate paintball company is their stupid decision to discontinue the Rainmaker. That was the one gun of theirs that actually resembled something USEFUL ON AN ACTUAL PAINTBALL FIELD!!! If they had any sense at all they should have improved the design and kept going with it and thrown away all their stupid squirtguns on steroids, instead of scrapping it and focusing on all their plastic guns like Talon, Blade, PieceODonkeyCrap2001, etc.

TrogMan

Aug 3, 2001
Portsmouth - UK
Visit site
Brass my ass!

You would have thought that a company that seems to own Half of the paintball industry could have learnt something by now!! I was marshalling at my local punter site at the w/e when a guy brought down his Brand new out of the box Heap'o'****e 2001, hmmm what a nice gun! Two missing O Rings, and F***ed Sear...anyone know of a decent BE service shop in the UK??

Actually dont worry I told him to Bin it :D

TrogMan

Aug 3, 2001
Portsmouth - UK
Visit site
Brass my ass!

You would have thought that a company that seems to own Half of the paintball industry could have learnt something by now!! I was marshalling at my local punter site at the w/e when a guy brought down his Brand new out of the box Heap'o'****e 2001, hmmm what a nice gun! Two missing O Rings, and F***ed Sear...anyone know of a decent BE service shop in the UK??

Actually dont worry I told him to Bin it :D