Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is it racist?

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
I dont think i would go to a 'Chinese' Restaurant if all i could see was white people working there. It wouldnt be right. and the food would probably be rubbish.

As Mario said, i reckon there's a loophole.

d rabe

STD 2011
Aug 6, 2008
The basement
Police officers are not hired to exclusively "patrol" specific areas #
So your arguement is not valid
correct it doesnt matter the race of them ...they are their to do a job where ever they are posted. my point was they do not place the officers in the areas they fit race wise...not that they do ..so we argue the same point:cool: and it is valid

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
....well, it's either employ the young pretty girls or kit you out in a skirt and boob-tube .... it's a no-brainer for me ....oh my, what an image.......:eek:
Well thats an image only a mother could lov...... wait, maybe not.

My ex girlfriend used to waitress in a local restaurant. If she went to work in a short skirt, she would make £60 + in tips in one shift. If she didnt, you could cut that figure in half.

Im all for it really, the girls couldnt handle a mans kitchen (they never could when I ran them) and we cant handle smiling all day and wearing skirts. You are right, its a no brainer :)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
i understand this is a very complex subject and it will never be fair...as much as i would like it to be....i wounder if i go to china would i be treated as equal or would they be rasist to me ....i would hope not but fear most probably yes....we in this country can try to lead the way but in all fairness it doesnt work
With your kinda thinking, they would eat you alive ;)
With myself being born in the UK, chinese, i speak chinese, but cannot write or read chinese. I have had trouble learning the english language, my vocab is very limited, as my background is still cultured from the east. I am pretty much a stuck in between if that is a better discription:p

From the westerners point of view, i look like a chink, yes, but it doesnt bother me;)

From traditional chinese cultured people , especially when i go back to my roots (i say roots and not country, as UK is my home, born and bread here with a chinese background) my own race take the mick outta me.
Im the type known to them as a "Banana" or a "BBC" British born chink:)
Why Banana...? Yellow on the outside, white on the inside. But in my mind, and to all my friends whether they are white, yellow, black, im special :D

Racism is just another word for Discrimination in a different form.
Discrimination can breakup into many areas.
All this political correctness crapp, has actually made matters worst.

You have got to agree its become a joke nowadays, BA BA Black sheep has been changed to BA BA Woolly sheep :confused:

Theres always some sort of discrimination, how people deal with it is all down to how you view and think about it personally.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Matski, I got an idea, me and you form a new political party and get voted in by the next election ...... the first thing I'd do is charge all those MPs who stole our money with theft and make sure they do time .... then I'd bash Mandelhson, Brown and Prescott ..... and then I'd make a list of politicians who have lied to us and set about drafting a torture plan :)

Great stuff. I bet those MP's will be slippery though. I'd suggest replacing the judicial system with a big fat scumbag button, just incase.

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
I dont think i would go to a 'Chinese' Restaurant if all i could see was white people working there. It wouldnt be right. and the food would probably be rubbish.
Thats generalizing it a bit isnt it? , white people cant cook chinese food?
a hint of racism?