Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is Just Paintball a fraud?

Lars Ove Farsad

Aug 2, 2018
I ordered a barrel from their site but havent recieved it yet. The tracking noumber they sent me dont work on Royal Mail, they wont answer emails and do not answer the phone. Does anyone have some info about them?

Ragards
Lars Ove

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I ordered a barrel from their site but havent recieved it yet. The tracking noumber they sent me dont work on Royal Mail, they wont answer emails and do not answer the phone. Does anyone have some info about them?

Ragards
Lars Ove
They are legitimate, and have recently been away at Paintfest which may partially explain the difficulty in getting a response if that’s the timeframe

bozza

's gonna get ya!
Jul 19, 2001
www.mayhemtigers.com
Its more likely to be a problem with Royal mail, they can change tracking numbers sometimes. Be patient they have been around for years with loads of happy customers!

Richsparks

Jun 25, 2018
Worcester
Yes there legit I remember buying of them over 13 years ago and recently as a couple of weeks ago no problems at all.

neil stringer

Marvel
Jan 13, 2012
Birmingham
There all good matey - our team is sponsered by then - great service and delivery (normally) speak to Gill and she will sort any issues out. By far the best supplier of paintball equipment out there.

Sunny London

Easy Does It
Jun 4, 2018
North London
Just Paintball is a good outfit. I've used them a couple times and on one order they called me up because one item was sold out. They offered to substitute with something similar or refund my CC. Was happy they made the effort.