is robbo on a major ego trip? bigger than the one we all thought he is on

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hmmmm

Hmmmmm, Ok !
My day was good till I saw this lot, it went downhill like a freakin bobsleigh from then on!!!
Breathe deep Pete...Breathe Deep !!!
OK, I am now at peace with the world and all who inhabit it, even Tyger :)
Robbo
PS Preview button ignored.....again

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Hmmmm

Originally posted by Robbo
Hmmmmm, Ok !
My day was good till I saw this lot, it went downhill like a freakin bobsleigh from then on!!!
Breathe deep Pete...Breathe Deep !!!
OK, I am now at peace with the world and all who inhabit it, even Tyger :)
Robbo
PS Preview button ignored.....again
Cool,

I never use that stinking preview button either LOL :D

Laters.

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
coran

Originally posted by Coran @ Bullswood

Dude! Not a cool comment. People often comment about the lack of UK teams ranking at the top but dis'ing UK teams like this wont help!

Support them!
where from my coment did you get i was DISSING(god i hate that word) any one.

what i was plainly saying was that outrage had a storming day and beating the rushers in the final was no easy task, as they are without doubt the top am team in the uk.
quite simple to understand realy.

ian "the love monkey.

ROBBO

explanation accepted.
still a crap review but i accept the explanation.

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Peter Robinson

My first comment, in looking at that picture, is "Chucky".

My second comment is simple. Has it occurred to all that Robinson has cultivated most of the "Robbo" personna as a means to increasing sales (he works for the magazine), using a kind of National Enquirer sensationalism to get people to read his stuff and then to either argue about it or swear at it? And read his next piece to swear even more at something?

He's probably got the same mental problems most of us do, probably is as lucky and unlucky with men / women (jury still out) as most of us are, and probably is as good a player / shot / technician as some of us are who have the same years of experience and dedication as he has.

Or maybe he's just a regular guy who has you doing just what he wants you to do. Think about it.
Larry

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Methinks I smell a rat !!

Hmmmmmm, the use of a comma before the word 'And' gives you away !!!!
Next time you post something under a pseudonym, you gotta do better than that my friend :)
But I take your points and disagree with most of them; I have never written anything designed to be controversial.
I just write what spews out of my f##ked up head and if it pisses some people off, then so be it, it was never meant to be anything other than what I honestly believe.
So far from being this Machiavellian figure, orchestrating designer responses to push up the sales of the magazine or for any other reason for that matter, I just write stuff and you either like it or you don't, agree with or you don't and that's about it.
Robbo

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
People chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll?????????????

It's great how us British paintballers stick together isent it?????????

Come on guys we should be united against the common paintball enemy, not the Germans but the yanks.

Lets concentrate on making our pro teams the best in the world, and lets encourage more teams to become pro level so we can see more of the likes of shockwave (My finger still f**king cains from sunday), Backlash, Mayhem Tigers etc etc.

Dont argue people train and become better paintballers.

Peace i now hope.

Hay Coran u perfect darking this Sunday so i can spank ur arse mate.

James Adkin:D :D :D

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Sorry, Chucky, no rat, we don't know each other but I would be pleased to shake your hand and introduce myself if we ever met.

Your writing shows some of your background either formal or hard knocks on essay format and persuasive presentation, so no, you don't "spew out". The only exception to your controlled writing might be due, I suppose, to tight deadlines which might require filler pieces.

Nothing Machiavellian about it, conflict sells, you challenge all to believe you or not which in itself is a conflict-oriented stance. That sells too. Or you wouldn't be print-worthy.

No more of this ... tell us something no one else knows about what is coming in paintball, what's the next big thing you know of that's more than a rumour, something not meant to be known.

Spew on by any other name,
Larry