The Home Of European Paintball

is robbo on a major ego trip? bigger than the one we all thought he is on

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
What'chu'tawkin'bout Manning???

Hockey is da' shiznit, surpassed only by Rugby in terms of brute blood-spilling mean-tempered orgies of human butchery!!!

;)

~J~

PS...Damn I've got the last word on all these posts right now!

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Gloves off Manning

You can insult me (yah, that'd take a real stretch of imagination), you can tell me I suck on the field (join a long and distinguished line), but when you start messing with my hockey, that does it. Gloves off, put 'em up, no mercy shown, none given.

Sorry. Out of body experience.

I thought I was someone else.
Larry

PS What other sport is paintball like? I made some comments about how our ref'fing sort of feels like a baseball mdoel, but that doesn't feel right. Basketball is closer in game flow, but we're too continuous. Gotta be a team sport. Even football and rugby have stoppages. Is there another team sport that has short games and no stoppages? Do we play a game that needs a separate category?

Or is this just too analytical to bother arguing. Not sure.

Manning26

I thought a little hockey bashing might get you out of your shell. Unfortunuately for you (Problem), Justin, and the whole of Canada, I wasn't really off the mark on it.:p
And I really cannot think of a comparable sport, the dynamics of paintball are all our own. You see, sometimes it instigates more conversation when I just make a statement without thought, I picked that one up from Justin. I now hand this off to whoever is willing to take over. Wheee!

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
Another thread that wouldn't die!!!

Manning said: "...sometimes it instigates more conversation when I just make a statement without thought, I picked that one up from Justin."

Justin replies:
What???? When have I EVER made a statement without first giving it serious thought?!!
(Damn I didn't realize I just said that).

~Justin~