Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is the bravo one worth upgrading or changing ?

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Depends what you want to do to it and how much you want to spend.
The easiest mod is to open her up, smooth down and polish the internal moving parts and the inside of the shell.

Next you can upgrade the internals
Cyclone feed & internals, response trigger, e-grip, zero kick hammer, new bolt & power tube. The list goes on good sir.

I absolutely love my sierra one and has been fully upgraded including e-grip, the gun is great fun! It does take time and money but if you like the gun it's worth it

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
My pleasure :)
Me and a guy I run with both have sierra ones that have been fully tricked out.
They shoot sweet as a nut and easily hit the 15bps with no breaks and good efficiency compared to standard

VENOM

Never pay full price for late pizza
Nov 23, 2003
Ellesmereport
i bought a bravo one , got an ape board, cyclone feed with squishy paddle set and new internals for the cyclone aswell from tech t also i got an act bolt ......... Put it all in and it never worked again ,my mate had the same prob with rap 4 stuff .... Get a cheap a5 or a phenon they respond much better to upgrades ......this is my own expierience of the marker not to put a downer on it as i had mine lookin awesome and even got some airsoft parts to fit it like mag grips and shrouds ..... It just never worked after , even when i put it to stock :)

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
The cyclone feed is a must buy with these guns to get the fire rate.
I've gone back to the stock solid paddles instead of the rubber ones as the upgraded speed and power of the marker actually chewed the inside of the paddles so much that they would not rotate. I would stick with the stock paddles but upgrade everything else.

The sierra/bravo will always chop the odd ball but if you use decent dry paint then will hardly ever chop.
As learnt from last weekend if the paint has sweated at all then it just decimates the paint.
If all is good then you can long shot a dream and the rounds hit like a hammer even when running below 280 fps. They know they've been tagged