Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is the future magfed???

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Well all I can say is I have actually recently help get some one in to paintball and he said strait away that from watching what goes on in magfed games that's what he wants to play but setting up fully as every player knows is an expensive business, from goggles to boots and then your marker/gun it all adds up.
true.. although, start with the basics and work up.. get a mask and marker... then worry about clothing ect.. and as for magfed.. you can get a brand new hammer 7 for just over 100.. and pistol second hand.. but true it is expensive

Reactions: Richard Newman

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
Mind you army and navy stores are alwase great places to find stuff
I'd agree with that but if your going to buy surplus my personal preference would always be a para smock for manoeuvrability and comfort and decent pair of jungle OG. Can't go wrong.

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
I'd agree with that but if your going to buy surplus my personal preference would always be a para smock for manoeuvrability and comfort and decent pair of jungle OG. Can't go wrong.
ttrue mate.. although tbh ii wear my ghillie suit mst the time now :p

WarFighters

Aug 1, 2013
The UK's first Magfed Rental Field is already here. www.magfed.co.ukIts very COD with real tanks, aircraft, missile launchers etc. Come and play it at the next Magfed Community Day.

Reactions: RobbyT

keeper

the other white meat.
Jul 29, 2013
London
Looks like great fun. I am planning of getting rid of my modded up bt4 and going magfed. I have a old mini for big games where load of paint is needed i.e. NvS. I cant see 100ish round in mags lasting me that long. So many targets......

I will be taking the plunge and get a scarab arms tgr2. Looks like it is well made and plenty of mods.

I am looking forward to many mag-fed sessions in the future.

Reactions: RobbyT