Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is the iconx any good?

b.johnson

Mar 9, 2009
I've got a 3000 steely tank and just switched to 4500 fibre wrap. I was getting 3 pots and a hopper with a pmr out of the 3000. I was filling up after every game on the walk-on and at red dawn it was a bit annoying having to go get filled all the time so if you can afford get a 4500.

b.johnson

Mar 9, 2009
It means Proto matrix from 2005. The proto range goes:
slg
pmr
pm (although there isn't a 09 version)

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
yea a pm5 is a proto matrix 2005

the only thing with buying new is u have to use it for a while and keep an eye out during maintenance before it will shoot as well as a broken in gun.

imho u have a paintball shop close by dont u??
if so there should be no problem if you buy second hand because even if they deal in other types of guns they may be able to point you in the right direction of someone who knows what they are doing.

if you think you are going to have problems then buy new
otherwise you may aswell buy second hand and use the saved money for other equipment or training

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
chears ant gud point about breaking the gun in i forgot that bit :rolleyes: it also turns out i was lookling at an old website with clearence offers on DHO!

so going with an pmr7 and hopfully an ego with new bolt body and board witch i checked on tech bp and these where all mods he pointed out so should shoot great hoppfully compleating both deals today