Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is the Joe Schmoe profile really necessary?

Manning26

Okay Dark, you're now Andy, I'm Jason by the way, it's a bit quicker than Manning.;) And don't worry about my Alyson Hannigan obsession. I'll tell you like I tell my team, the pictures of her on the inside of my goggles do not have a negative effect on my play. Alright?:p

Andy, what do you want out of an interview with these guys? They're boring, they can't help it, these guys don't have any stories. That's why I started this thread in the first place!:D Okay, I'm not trying to start everything up again, just kidding...ha, ha...oh forget it.

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Basically , what I want is for them to profile me :D
Seriously, though, there are loads of guys, really into their games, who have great kit and are great players. I'm sure that they could find guys who are better ambassadors for the recreation side than Mr. "I like to wear black ".

By the way, Jason, who's that little dude playing with your Angel?

Manning26

Hey, a lot of paintballers from my generation liked wearing black 'cause we thought we looked like Dave Youngblood.;)

It's my 8 month old son Aidan playing with one of my teammate's guns at our sponsor's shop. He only likes it 'cause it's shiny. It's always nice when he spits up on my gun, but hysterically funny when it's one of my 'mates'.:D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Manning26
It's my 8 month old son Aidan playing with one of my teammate's guns at our sponsor's shop. He only likes it 'cause it's shiny. It's always nice when he spits up on my gun, but histerically funny when it's one of my 'mates'.:D
Ahhh.....that's so cute!! Especially when he figures out how to open the breech in a few weeks time - then he can barf all over your bolt and insides!! Ahhh....so sweeeeet!! :D

I suppose it will give a whole new meaning to the phrases 'breach and barrel break' not to mention 'splooge'!

That's funny - I automatically assumed that it was you in the pics, but thinking about it now, the photo would have had to be B&W back then!! LOL :D :D JK mate!

Unbelievable how young they're begginign to train them now! They just get the biggest headstarts nowadays! He'll be up against 'Lanche by the time he's 8 looking at the grip he's got on your mates Angel there!! :D

Manning26

Well, he's getting pretty strong, but if you look closely you can see a big paw holding the gun up by the foregrip, he is pretty good about DRAGGING guns though. I should do an ad for WDP's quality anodizing, still zero scratches from my hardwood floor.;) And, of course, I hope he enjoys paintball when he gets a bit older, but I'm not going to be one of those psycho dads that live vicariously through their kids.

AJ, Rancid's the senior dinosaur on the forum, his avatar is of his grandson. Um, it's funnier if you actually see it. :rolleyes:

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I'm sure that over the next few months youself and WDP will become very good friends over the phone due to that lifetime warranty of theirs!! - I think they might have to reconsider coverage, scratches etc. only caused by those above the age four!!

I'm sure he'll come to his sences soon enough - who couldn't resist paintball now?! Ahh, Just thinking about it make me want to cry....what better sport can you have for father and sone to play together??.....*sniffle*.....I wish my dad would spend such quality time...*blownose*.....with me, (just so I could spray him in paint and get him back for everything that happens at home!!) He he he!! :D

Manning26

AJ, the problem is that if Aidan does start playing, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to shoot him. I still have problems shooting my little brother, and he's twenty! We'll see, my bro has made it a bit easier by becoming a far better player than me, so when I've got the chance, I have to take it, or I'm out. We played in a Top Gun last year, and I felt like crap when I took him in the first round. This is the main reason we play on the SAME team. I must add, he has absolutely no trouble shooting me, I'm sure my son will be the same.;)

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
I don't think I would have any trouble shooting my two brothers. I'd just have to remember the time they referred to me as their "little sister"...or the multitude of dead legs.....or the time they put p*ss in the lemonade bottle...or when they sent me to ask my parents what they were doing in the bedroom....or...you get the picture :mad:

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Darkwerks
I don't think I would have any trouble shooting my two brothers. I'd just have to remember the time they referred to me as their "little sister"...or the multitude of dead legs.....or the time they put p*ss in the lemonade bottle...or when they sent me to ask my parents what they were doing in the bedroom....or...you get the picture :mad:
Ahh yes - brotherly and sisterly love, reigning above all else as always!! Tis all a part of growing up I guess! - Childhood wouldn't be any fun if that kinda stuff didn't happen, and it wouldn't give you an excuse to go and kick their a$$ on the paintball field!! :D