Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is the Lucky barrel system..

Ive heard about this problem on:

Matrixes, Minis and Dye cockers.

But ive never seen or experienced it.

Ive sold a load of these barrels to matrix owners and have never had a problem getting them to fit.

We sold thousands upon thousands of barrels in the US, and had maybe twenty that wouldnt fit.

If your unlucky and your marker has fat barrel threads, then you may get a problem with particular colours and finishes, but it really is one in a thousand chance.

trigg503

is back home now
Jan 18, 2007
Burghead Moray Scotland
hi i had this problem to start with on my mini but afer screw the back in and out a few times it fits just fine now (que all immature jokes now):)

edit: almost forgot barrels ar awesome could possibly do with more bore sizes apart for that top quality kit :)

webby

University Barbarians
Tried 3 different backs on my Minion (ie PM6) and they wouldn't fit. Actually got one stuc enough that I needed to grab a strap wrench to get it off. And no, it wasn't cross threading, just not screwing in all the way as it seemed the barrel was too fat. However, after trying them on a mate's ego, they fit fine.

So I have no idea what the problem was, though I assume it is with my minion and Proto/Dye's quality control.

But yes, they are awesome barrels and hope to hell that they fit my new cyborg :)

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
I'd recommend going for a more mid-range bore (such as a .689) rather than both extremes. I've got a .689 Un1tec front and it seems to work great with most training & tourney-level paint.

-Will