Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is there anywhere i can get a medium sized c02 cannister from

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
They have also spelt "HOTMAIL" incorrect on their online orders email address!

GTPAINTBALL@HOTMAILL.CO.UK

So if the bad spelling, incorrect information and poor layout doesnt stop customers buying, this certainly will. :D

Could someone also do me a favour?

Can you work out the cheapest you can buy 90 cases of Frostbite paint off their website please, just want to make sure i have worked it out right and i will then post up what GT sent me as a reply to prices of a bulk paint order. :eek:

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
They have also spelt "HOTMAIL" incorrect on their online orders email address!

GTPAINTBALL@HOTMAILL.CO.UK

So if the bad spelling, incorrect information and poor layout doesnt stop customers buying, this certainly will. :D

Could someone also do me a favour?

Can you work out the cheapest you can buy 90 cases of Frostbite paint off their website please, just want to make sure i have worked it out right and i will then post up what GT sent me as a reply to prices of a bulk paint order. :eek:
£2677.50 what price did they give you for bulk?

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
£2677.50 what price did they give you for bulk?
2677.50 is buying it single box at 29.75 a box, 29.75 x 90 = 2677.50,

buying it by the "offer" 2 cases for £50 (25 a case) is 25.00 x 90 = 2250.00

this should be a interesting read!

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Also if I am not mistaken, and I rarely am, I thought all web sites that are selling goods have to terms and conditions on there....... I do not see any on this web site, which would put me off buying from them, but that's just me

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
TGR your correct, £2250 with the special offer.

All i will say is it was more expensive. Well in the first email i recieved it was. Seems to of dropped in price slightly now. :D

Dont want to copy and paste the exact emails up as that would be unfair.

But i will admit, who ever is replying to them comes across as a very helpful guy.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
email

TGR your correct, £2250 with the special offer.

All i will say is it was more expensive. Well in the first email i recieved it was. Seems to of dropped in price slightly now. :D

Dont want to copy and paste the exact emails up as that would be unfair.

But i will admit, who ever is replying to them comes across as a very helpful guy.
It could be his MUM ash, :D:D.. is she ending the emails with love and kisses mate?? . :p

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Fluck me guys, is p8ntballer going to start bullying every new member that is not perfect?

This guy, who we know is only young, is pretty pleasant, very patient and is trying hard (maybe in the wrong direction but hey)

He hasnt ripped anyone off. He hasnt been abusive (his remarks to Robbo should be taken as a joke, its clear its no contest, how could it have been taken any other way?) I know I would have lost my rag by now. :rolleyes:

C'mon guys, do we all have to be follow Bon like sheep? Am I the only one thinking this?

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Back to the main points of my posts - I was only suggesting that people be wary/careful if they choose to order from GT. Are we even sure that this is a legit company?, It could just be some kid at home trying to make a bit of extra money? The way the website is set up, the many mistakes and the missing info that the website SHOULD have does not fill me with confidence personally.

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
Fluck me guys, is p8ntballer going to start bullying every new member that is not perfect?

This guy, who we know is only young, is pretty pleasant, very patient and is trying hard (maybe in the wrong direction but hey)

He hasnt ripped anyone off. He hasnt been abusive (his remarks to Robbo should be taken as a joke, its clear its no contest, how could it have been taken any other way?) I know I would have lost my rag by now.

C'mon guys, do we all have to be follow Bon like sheep? Am I the only one thinking this?
Bolter, think you will find that this isn't a dig at young Kane, yes the way he came across on here got him the wrong sort of attention, but most will agree with the fact that he is just some youngster that got a bit over excited and carried away that he was involved in a new paintball shop.

The point I was putting across about GT Paintball has nothing to do with Kane and not once did I mention his name. When I inquired about paint prices I was in contact with George who I assume is the site/shop/scam owner.

I doubt I am alone when I say that looking through GT Paintballs online store made me a little suspicious!

And if it turns out that this is a legit store with good intentions I apologise. And would maybe advise spending your first months profit on a web designer to touch up your site. :D

If it turns out to be a scam of some sort then the sooner it is uncovered the better surely?