Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is there some kind of sig competition going on?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
nope

let set an agreed size for em, as someone has said already its the ones that have their team sig file then about 10 lines of text that dive me potty
also the animated ones seem to stop my screen scolling!!!!!

but my big hate is having to scroll sideways!!!

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
I vote no, I think.

There should be limitations on filesize and dimensions.

40K should be plenty and it should fit in on an 800x600 screen without causing scrolling (I increased the width of ours to fit new sponsor logos on, I'll have to re-arrange things for the next version.). These 100K+ sigs are crazy!

Also I'd suggest going with a height restriction too because no-one wants to have to scrol down 3 pages just to get past a sig, that should really apply to sig pic + text if you use both.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yup 600x800

the current monkey love one is the right size in my opinion, gets the info accross without being too in ya face

EDITED ADDED: so far we have a nope and a yup. Once your multiple personalities are done arguing amongst themselves give us the group decision

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
I think the sig limitations are pretty good as they are, its just the flash and other type animations that take the time to load, hell at uni im on an amazing 38.4 connection and its only the animated sigs that take the time.
Bigger isnt always better..... its how you use it............. well, thats what im told anyway .
T

EDIT ADDED: I'll take that as a YES