Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is This A Pivotal Moment? It's Up To You.....

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Why does the UKPSF require “real” members? (Genuine question - Not trying to be a dick!)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Why does the UKPSF require “real” members? (Genuine question - Not trying to be a dick!)
For the Sport England supporting information, UKPSF needs to be able to backup that membership is valid to show that they actively participate rather than just pursuing the most possible numbers.

For any membership fees contributing to the budget, then it doesn’t matter how much of a participant they are, but what UKPSF can do with the extra income.

Personally - it’s also my point of view that we can publicise and encourage people to sign up, but I feel they would sign up once and not renew due to lack of interest. My ‘real’ being someone who intentionally wants to support the UKPSF and would be likely to renew (while they remain in paintball)

Reactions: Stan

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
PS
What I forgot to mention was that the Home Office already recognised the UKPSF as a representation for paintball

Government recognition has been shown recently with UKPSF having discussed about the status of paintball during post lockdown reopenings, which had the government listening to the UKPSF about paintball as some activities were reopening.
It actually meant that paintball sites had been putting in measures and planning for a target date, which then was pushed back to July.
Government ‘recognised’ the activity of paintball but not its position to meet the needs at that stage. Possibly as a result of discussions I believe it was named in activities at later stages
‘Official’ recognition here may not have changed the position & timings