Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is this healthy for the sport

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
lads you really all should go and check fireball out. It a great way to train and cheap as chips. Me and the rest of team outbreak train there and they really dont hurt more than paintballs when chronoed (sp?) correctly..... i should know i got lit up as my 'initiation' in Outbreak. Jus get in touch with manners (manners87 on here) and he will sort you out. The place could really do with the business too as the way its goin it will probably not be open at all for much longer, then where will we train?!

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
soon as i get a new gat, i will be booking it for me and some mates...

and about the fat thing.... OI.. im a big lad, but im fit, i go to gym ( now and then :D)

i suppose its just like football, when you get to the premership you dont see any fat players, because they cant keep up with the fitter players..... but as a back man, i cant see why the bigger players cant play "pro" paintball.

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com

I reckon they will ban base ball now. Its on YouTube.....

I used to play (never that good but was proactive for a while) and I used to get angry with the stupid videos and the reputation of the sport.
However, while many players are athletes (especially pros) paintball is not recognised as a sport by anyone other that those who play.
I would love the day it is, dont get me wrong.
My point here is people are stupid with everything. be it paintball baseball etcetc
Being a minority means a reputation is harder to keep however as another thread states, what do people say when you say you play paintball...
Wow are you going to be in the next olympics?
Are you a true sports man?
No, You want to be Rambo don't you.

Enjoy playing but dont let the actions of a few stop that. Most people who have had any paint ball involvement know that you need safety and people know jackass is a stupid stunt show. Staples to the balls etc, let them get on with it. Its going to happen anyway, so laugh while you can.
(let the flaming begin)

EasyTarget

Big Fat And A Good Shot
Apr 28, 2006
Chafford or Chavord Hundred
about the fat people thing

yeah you dont really see many donig stuff at all bcoz most dont have the motivation for it
but i mean i know a few larger than average people that play sports and i mean only a few
most of em are like me a bit over weight (a bit lol) but really enjoy sports and dont really get much bigger bcoz u hit like a middle ground where u still eat loads but play or exercise regularly

for me i enjoy fast food and drinking too much but hey

I give it maybe a year or so before we do see a fat person in the big league just bcoz theyv learnt to over the weight in some way

rentonc said:
yeah, it changed because suprisingly (or rather not) not everyone thought it was a great idea and the numbers dwindled to almost nothing after a month or so. So it seemed silly to waste time opening it up every night when only a couple of people showed, time is money and all that :)
Yeah, I understand a business is there to make money.

Its a shame because if even half the amount of people showed up who claimed they would, the place would have been packed. I guess thats paintballers for ya, all mouth and no trousers.

My team was hit pretty hard though and I feel bad for them because most of us bought the monthly membership but due to work commitments, the most we could have got down there would be 5 at a time. And every time they shortened the opening hours, the likelyhood of us being able to make it down got lower.