Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

is this Kid real??

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Im not surprised,it has no contraceptive qualities.
I almost want to go plat just so I could put that in my sig.

And to the OP, the pressure in your inline and LP regs is never going to exceed 850 psi (450 if you're going LP), which is far less than the potentially dangerous 4500 you're thinking of. I don't think the planet dudes would recommend it if it was as retarded as you're suggesting.

Skeet

Platinum Member
I've used Vas on sheep-and had quite a few accidents!!!just letting you know-Petrolium based oils/greases+Air=big no no!use silicon based products!!
Do not concern yourself, with what we Ego users, use on our markers.
Just worry about your Angel, I know I would.

Petroleum jelly, is only a problem with spontaneous combustion, in an OXYGEN RICH environment. For example, when people are in hospital, using an oxygen mask, at a higher than normal (20.9%) oxygen mix and the nurse puts Vaseline on their lips because they moan that they are dry.

And, furthermore. As has been stated, the relatively low pressure, low friction environment of your HPR and LPR are fine places fro "Vas" to live. It is only in your 3-4500 psi tank, that you should avoid it. Obviously, high pressure, heat and a flammable mist ARE a bad thing.

OK? Are we clear now? A High horse, or Soap Box, can be a great thing, but only if you are armed with the majority of facts, rather than simply what you learned from the last sheep that you humped.