The Home Of European Paintball

Is this legal

slinky

rippin an awsome timmy
Sep 14, 2003
darlington
Visit site
tired from hard dayz ball

you could get a empty pot shout look a dove n throw it to 1 side of them then run round the other side n mug um baby lol sounds like a master plan 2 me lol

Fly(DV8)

Jul 15, 2004
Visit site
SAD

Suicide, You sad.

At least he's playing the sport... Doesn't matter what he plays with.

Dude with Marauder, Keep playing and practice, Soon you'll be bunkering Suicides beautiful, shiney, oh so sexy LCD 4SS

Fly

joe bob

copyright '03
well get some black pots, and take that sight thingy off, the sight rail works better

dont be fooled if its stock and you have a good paint/barrel match those things are acurate and you can play really tight with em, i have been shot manny a times by somone with one
often

often goged

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Originally posted by Myth
Tourney rules are that the only item that can be disposed by a player is hes pots or sqegy (cant speel it =/ )
But what happens if your hopper falls off and takes a hit,

I thought that if you did not got back for it (manual feed or just ran around) You were still live??

So if you have time to position a shoe in a way that the other team think that its you so you can then flank and bunker them that would be in the rules.

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
If the hopper is hit u is gone that’s how i read the rules (is that what i think it is in your sig. Turn coat traitor any team but them.