Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is this the end of the Ego..

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Brilliant, Rumours on wikipedia.. Olliewidd, please post up the link to the rumour, i can't wait to read some other stuff about us.

Planet Eclipse has no plans to 'go bust' anytime in the near or hopefully very distant future :)

Ledz
Just search dye matrix on wikipedia and its on there, 2nd paragraph i believe

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
While annual release paintball markers were commonplace for most of the 2000s, the Dye Matrix line is the only paintball gun that continues to release annual revisions. Its biggest competitor, the Planet Eclipse Ego, ended annual releases with the 2011 model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dye_Matrix

No mention of Planet going bust??

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
While annual release paintball markers were commonplace for most of the 2000s, the Dye Matrix line is the only paintball gun that continues to release annual revisions. Its biggest competitor, the Planet Eclipse Ego, ended annual releases with the 2011 model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dye_Matrix

No mention of Planet going bust??
ollie you've just misread that, that just means that they are not releasing a new ego every year at the same time (annually) but just when they feel ready to release a new gun.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
No im aware of that, i was speculating that the reason planet may have stopped producing the ego was because they were going bust. Ive since been corrected. Re-reading this also shows how I took the article to mean they were ceasing production of the ego full stop rather then theyre just not releasing one every year.

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Read Ledz post, think he's in a position to provide the insider answers ;)

P.S Ledz, hope you're Roman? Pesky SGC are going down!

Last edited:

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Indeed im sure he is, my faith and hope are restored. Was gonna have a premature life crisis when i thought the egos were dead.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Dont judge me but I read it on wikipedia :oops: Sort of just panicked that PE were going down coz you hear alot of "paintball's dying" talk these days. Also, on another point entirely what happened to Joy Division, when did they pack it in
Not judging you mate just asking where you got that information from. Looks like you have already had your answer.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Planet is going bust. Ledz is going on a salad diet. I have grown hair. Bob Long is Oliver Lang's father.

If you want any more invalid truths, I have a bag full. Message me.