Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is tournament paintball heading in the right direction?

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
I can't be arsed to write anymore, it's been said enough times before.
Actually, 1 last post for a while (as the site has pi$$ed me right off last few days), It's the rec players and repeat site customers that even allow a tournament to exist, so without these guys paying to play they'd be no industry support and no subsidised pricing of bullets. I have more respect for these people supporting local sites and suppliers than tournament pre-madonnas whom want stuff discounted and whinging about the cost of entry and shooting bullets at tournaments. PSP might be trying to reverse this, but the smart money would probably be to walk away from a loss making proposition.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Actually, 1 last post for a while (as the site has pi$$ed me right off last few days), It's the rec players and repeat site customers that even allow a tournament to exist, so without these guys paying to play they'd be no industry support and no subsidised pricing of bullets. I have more respect for these people supporting local sites and suppliers than tournament pre-madonnas whom want stuff discounted and whinging about the cost of entry and shooting bullets at tournaments. PSP might be trying to reverse this, but the smart money would probably be to walk away from a loss making proposition.
The smart money already left. Most of the dumbass money just pulled out too, thats why this has reached critical mass pre-season - you can't even make it work on paper. Entry fee's will have to go up. Watch the fxxxing fall-out when that happens. Half of dunayshun already topped themselves because they would have to run an extra 10' on a break-out...