Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ISO Some Paintballs!

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Don’t suppose anyone has some spare paint lying around? I’ve upgraded my Gun and just want to trial it out.

I do have some laying around the house but they’re over a year old so hesitant to put them through my Gun incase I damage something.

Don’t need loads (100 will be fine) not bothered by Colour or Quality etc and am happy to pay (not stupid money!)

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
You can dry fire an emek with no risk of damage.

also, assuming the paint was sealed, it might still be useable (if it fits down the barrel blow pipe style).

what upgrades did you do? valve? trigger? Pops asa?

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
You can dry fire an emek with no risk of damage.

also, assuming the paint was sealed, it might still be useable (if it fits down the barrel blow pipe style).

what upgrades did you do? valve? trigger? Pops asa?
Well from the offset the paintballs look alright and not like they’ve sweated etc, just don’t want to mess up my Barrel.

Had the Pops asa already, last year I did the Eclipse 3 way valve and I’ve just bought a fang trigger :D

Really can’t wait to be back on the field, it’s been far too long!!!!

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com

Or warm water will also do the trick :D

jim1962

May 18, 2019
Don’t suppose anyone has some spare paint lying around? I’ve upgraded my Gun and just want to trial it out.

I do have some laying around the house but they’re over a year old so hesitant to put them through my Gun incase I damage something.

Don’t need loads (100 will be fine) not bothered by Colour or Quality etc and am happy to pay (not stupid money!)
Got some paint if you still need it .FOC
Drop me a message see if we can sort it out.

Last edited:

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Most likely scenario is it all works
Failure from bad paint would pretty much be a barrel burst and worst case scenario would be in the chamber needing a deep clean

Unless balls are damp and swolen meaning they won’t load at all