Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Issues with dye assault packs & lock lids

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Currently own some dye lock lids but am also interested in buying dye assault pack .

After reading some reviews online I see people saying they have issues with loading the lock lids into their packs especially in woodsball where your having to reload back into your pack.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and would advice not going down the assault pack road.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
They're a pain in the arse to get back in. Assault/Attack packs are designed purely for speedball. It can be done, but you're not gonna enjoy it.

If you still want the quickness of a Assault pack, check out the BunkerKings Supreme pack.

Reactions: Bertz

Diego Martorelli

Infiltrated South American
Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
Currently own some dye lock lids but am also interested in buying dye assault pack .

After reading some reviews online I see people saying they have issues with loading the lock lids into their packs especially in woodsball where your having to reload back into your pack.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and would advice not going down the assault pack road.
If you play woods and you need to get the pods back to the pack get a HK zero G, thats the best option, dye packs are awesome but the pockets are soft so you can't put them back, the empire ones are good to for that purpose.