Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Item not recieved from paintballJett

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Maybe i was lucky as i brought something off Jett and arrived on my door 3 days later

Not to sure wats going on

I know a few ppl are waiting for stuff :(

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I have requested a refund from him for the item i have bought, and still waiting.
I have given him until last wednesday to refund the money but nothing:tsk:.

Not sure if he has been logged in?

I do have his phone number and address and my next step if i dont get a refund is to make that info public knowledge (for what its worth)

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Lump,

I have just noticed Jett has now been banned from the forums, Now he has no access to pms and may have now no oblegation to issue refunds to people.

Is there anyway of giving him limited access so he can sort out issueing refunds or sending out the items?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
you can still pm whilst Banned, he has all your email address and home address. his number should be posted up for all to see. but i doubt you will here any thing :frusty::bat::smash:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I have just called him on his mobile and left a message that basically gave him a couple of options; he doesn't live that far from me and whilst I am not prepared to go straight round there specifically, I don't mind popping in for a cup of tea if I am passing.
He has a choice, let's hope he makes the right one and gets back in contact with me very quickly.

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
just realised which jett you are all talking about, he's been emailing me over past few weeks about my angels,
he's told me he works for a charitable club and he wants to know whats to bottom price i want for all 3 angels as he has to put it to them to get the funding...
he also said he's from lincoln so he'd collect the markers,

he last emailed me sunday still asking about the markers i'll email him back asking about unsent items..just to see what he says

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
again ?

jett looks like you still havn't learnt, i tried to give you a wake up call last year and hoped you'd pull your socks up!
you can't keep going through life burning your bridges m8 eventually it catch's up with you.
i hope it all gets sorted amicably?

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
:jaw:
Jett strikes again, guys I hope you get your dosh back, quite a few people including myself had problems last year regarding his antics but I think everyone did get their dosh back so if he is any ounce of decency left he will refund everyone

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I have now left messages on his mobile and on his house fone that no doubt his parents [questionable if he has any I know] will listen to when to when they all get back from an alleged family wedding. I have given him a couple of choices and laid out the consequences of each path he might take and so what happens, is in his hands.
This morning I received a text from him; these are his words:-

'Hi Robbo, going to sleep now, I'm attending my sisters wedding tomorrow and I'm in scotland. Fell free to call, can't guarantee I'll answer. All items have been posted except the ones that have been returned'.

It would seem truth is at a premium when Mr jett puts finger to keyboard and so we shall see what happens with regard to the people who have not received promised product.
I have told him he has 7 days to resolve all of your problems ........

We can only hope a grain of integrity can work its way into his head.
Please keep me up to date via this thread or by PM, as to jett keeping his word .... or not, as the case may be.