Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Item not recieved from paintballJett

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Guys, I need to know what's left still owing [if anything] by end of today please.
Please do not post up till the end of today coz he might be Paypal'ing funds across in a last desperate attempt to clear the slates before his parents find out the true extent of their son's attempted scams.

flashash

Aug 4, 2009
just got the rotor about 5 mins ago, however the speedfeed is broken, this is a pm i got from him about 2 weeks ago...

The rotor came back to me as damaged in transit... I have had a look at it and it seems fine although one of the teeth have come lose on the speedfeed. I am posting it out tomorrrow special delivery... so it reaches you on Wednesday before 1pm. I have also placed an order with Phat Bobs and got you a red speedfeed and lid, as that was the one they could ship today.

Sorry for the long wait... please keep the paypal claim open until the item is recieved. Sorry about the lack of communication I just didnt know what was going on and didnt expect the royal mail to send the item back.

Jett

there is no new speedfeed included so i have got to spend another 20 odd quid to make it right. he put a pair of gloves in with it but i just want what i paid for.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
just got the rotor about 5 mins ago, however the speedfeed is broken, this is a pm i got from him about 2 weeks ago...

The rotor came back to me as damaged in transit... I have had a look at it and it seems fine although one of the teeth have come lose on the speedfeed. I am posting it out tomorrrow special delivery... so it reaches you on Wednesday before 1pm. I have also placed an order with Phat Bobs and got you a red speedfeed and lid, as that was the one they could ship today.

Sorry for the long wait... please keep the paypal claim open until the item is recieved. Sorry about the lack of communication I just didnt know what was going on and didnt expect the royal mail to send the item back.

Jett

there is no new speedfeed included so i have got to spend another 20 odd quid to make it right. he put a pair of gloves in with it but i just want what i paid for.

OK, get back in touch with him and demand fair reimbursement for what you feel is owed, but please make it a fair request, I do not want people taking advantage of this situation.

He should reimburse you via paypal and therefore can confirm he has done this by end of today.

flashash

Aug 4, 2009
ok all sorted now. speedfeed issue dealt with and i am happy.
i am sure he didnt intend to rip anyone off but has been away and didnt get organised.

im sure everyone else will be sorted as well.

Karlashnekov Staves

Karlashnekov
May 3, 2009
Hull, East Yorkshire
had a PM from Jett tellin me hes refundin me the money (which is pendin) but hes still sndin me the NXe Holdall and told me how much the postage is and when i have the Holdall to post a payment through.

26days for a refund. oh well. lol.

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think we can conclude the guy is trying here ....... I hate the fact it had to go this way I really do but it seems this is the only way that elicits a response that resembles fair play and so maybe he deserves it :confused: