The Home Of European Paintball

Item not recieved from paintballJett

Karlashnekov Staves

Karlashnekov
May 3, 2009
Hull, East Yorkshire
PM recieved from Jett dated 26/3/10 2:37pm

"Hi there,

I think your case has to be the full extent of my lies and you have to be the person let down the most. I am not a theif and I did not try to scam you. I was away in Cardiff and then I was told your bag had been posted.

I am going to refund your paypal but I dont want this to end there. I also want you to get the bag you paid for... It is going to cost me £7.00 to send the bag.

I am going to send you the bag and when you receive it you can send me what you feel is appropriate.

I think this is the only way I can leave this forum feeling all has been done to rectify the situation.

Jett" #END

PM recieved from Jett dated 26/3/10 6:42pm

Hi Karl,

After seeing your post I dont think you have understood what I said.

I want to send the bag. I want you to receive the item you wanted and I am sending it free of charge. I just want money for postage.

As for the refund pending I dont get why this is the case... I clicked issue full refund. #END

my reply was simple and cear..

"hi Jett,

your refund is 'Being Reviewed by PayPal' but i will let you know asap when its through. i will drop the Dispute and if and when the NXe Holdall is recieved i will pay you the £15 + Fee's like first agreed.

enough time has ben wasted and enough damage has been done and said on the threads.

i'll be in touch soon.

Karl" #END

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
OK, so it seems he has done pretty much everything to sort this cr@p out but bottom line is, everyone HAS to receive EVERYTHING they are owed.

Please keep me informed.

Rob, call him, text him, whatever - see what he has to say for himself and post the outcome on here please, cheers !
hiya guys its finally arrived. he did send me a message on sat saying that it had been sent and he even gave me a tracking number. i think he wanted me to tell you lot. so in all fairness to him he did end upm sorting it out. cheers robbo for sorting it.

Karlashnekov Staves

Karlashnekov
May 3, 2009
Hull, East Yorkshire
after Jett msgin me on the 26th tellin me its been posted it finally turned up yesterday with the 1st stamped on it.

due to the refund still pendin in my PayPal Dispute i'm not passin back payment till original payment is released to me which PayPal are sayin its the 8th so not long now.

big thanks to Robbo and all you others who helped this thread on. mucho thankos. :)