Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Items not received

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Just a heads up really, we all know that post is slow this time of year but saying that everything I've ordered online has arrived and even bought items off here after this purchase and have them turn up really quickly.

Not just me, it's several others, still have a couple of weeks then PayPal will be informed, items reported posted second class a while ago.

Thread:
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/barrels-and-cases.163545/

Protagonist @Lucky_Tech, people will vouch,no doubt, but it's still not acceptable.

Other's involved in not receiving items:
@Care_Bears @jont @Coddy20

Happy holidays

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I have faith in Lucky_Tech as he`s been part of this forum for quite a long time, and I`m sure it`s nothing more than a hic-up with the Post Office, Just Saying ??

Reactions: Evil Rich

Evil Rich

May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Hopefully, I know he's part and parcel of the scene and an overall good guy, maybe just needs prod or two though.

Lucky_Tech

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2006
www.luckyeurope.co.uk
Sorry been away over Christmas.. gutted peoples stuff hasn't arrived i sent a tonne of stuff out on the same day not just paintball stuff but it seems only the pball stuff has gone Awol.
Im happy to go either way with this. i can either issue a refund or if people want i can at my expense post replacements let me know i will re post this in the actual sale thread too.

Evil Rich

May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Happy to wait, know you're a good guy just needed a heads up.

If nothing shows donate the tenner to the Leezo fund

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
OK , >>>>>>> Sorry been away over Christmas.. gutted peoples stuff hasn't arrived i sent a tonne of stuff out on the same day not just paintball stuff but it seems only the pball stuff has gone Awol.
Im happy to go either way with this. i can either issue a refund or if people want i can at my expense post replacements let me know i will re post this in the actual sale thread too. . . . Lucky_Tech
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT`S THE 10th JANUARY 2014 ???? and still nothing ????
I think Fairness is starting to have a New Meaning ?? ...... Did Anyone Get Anything ??
Regardless of whatever happens ???
I`m posting as part of my Signature Not to have any more dealings with you in future. . . Bluey

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
OK , >>>>>>> Sorry been away over Christmas.. gutted peoples stuff hasn't arrived i sent a tonne of stuff out on the same day not just paintball stuff but it seems only the pball stuff has gone Awol.
Im happy to go either way with this. i can either issue a refund or if people want i can at my expense post replacements let me know i will re post this in the actual sale thread too. . . . Lucky_Tech
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT`S THE 10th JANUARY 2014 ???? and still nothing ????
I think Fairness is starting to have a New Meaning ?? ...... Did Anyone Get Anything ??
Regardless of whatever happens ???
I`m posting as part of my Signature Not to have any more dealings with you in future. . . Bluey

He's recently sold a marker on classifieds and @renie received it in good time.