Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Items not received

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
This has been going on and on that little bit longer, I wouldn`t have trusted myself to buy an expensive Item,
You take your chances to receive anything from this fella , with my luck ..... 2015 ???

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Sorry been away over Christmas.. gutted peoples stuff hasn't arrived i sent a tonne of stuff out on the same day not just paintball stuff but it seems only the pball stuff has gone Awol.
Im happy to go either way with this. i can either issue a refund or if people want i can at my expense post replacements let me know i will re post this in the actual sale thread too.
OK , >>>>>>> Sorry been away over Christmas.. gutted peoples stuff hasn't arrived i sent a tonne of stuff out on the same day not just paintball stuff but it seems only the pball stuff has gone Awol.
Im happy to go either way with this. i can either issue a refund or if people want i can at my expense post replacements let me know i will re post this in the actual sale thread too. . . . Lucky_Tech
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT`S THE 10th JANUARY 2014 ???? and still nothing ????
I think Fairness is starting to have a New Meaning ?? ...... Did Anyone Get Anything ??
Regardless of whatever happens ???
I`m posting as part of my Signature Not to have any more dealings with you in future. . . Bluey

There you are, have you tried actually asking the fella?

renie

Mar 2, 2008
@Care_Bears like @Dusty said I recently purchased a marker off him with no problems, and tbh he is a genuine guy,i've delt a lot with him.
I'm not saying its acceptable for you not of received your cases but if he said they were posted then they were posted, he's not the type to lie about something like that.
Royal mail service at Christmas well there's another story.....
I will see if I can get hold of him for you and see what's happening :)

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I`ve also Pm`d him on Wednesday of this week , but no reply ? maybe he forgot ??
Maybe he hasn't been online.

Not everyone logs in here every day, he could well be unaware of problems. I doubt there's anything untoward going on, he's just sold and delivered a £700 marker as you can see from @renie posting above. As Renie said, the postal service does go bananas over Xmas, whatever it is Lucky_tech will make it right I'm quite sure.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Having just checked his profile, he hasn't been online since last Sunday. I know he's recently had a new addition to the family as well, maybe he's ill but I hope not.

I know it's easy for me to say, but worst case scenario you will get your money back.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
OK Mate , All is good and on track, I`ve seen your Pm Lucky and Thank You,
I take back what I`ve said , I mean I was 100% at first , then it went to 90% ... Now it`s back to 100% Trust !! ( cheers mate )
Renie and Dusty = Thanks guys.