Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Items not recieved please help

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
person payment
....................................................................................................................................................... how.....................................................................................................many............................................................................................times...................................................................................have...........................................................we........................................................................said......................................................................to...............................................................................PAY....................................................THE........................................................FEES

STU newcastle lockdown

Newcastle lockdown soulja
Jan 19, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Ok all I ask for was help are you guys not here to try and help all that ever seems to happen is that you are constantly getting at people for mistakes or small issues that they have done if you can't help that's fine just state that you can't help its really that easy

I'm only human I make mistakes and learn from them (this is life)

Also if you can help and stop getting at me for my mistakes then thanks that will be great. If you can't then so be it ill try and sort it out on my own.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sorry if that seems an arsey post but I can't stand the fact that I ask for help and get stick for doing so
Please, the point is, without the fee's paid, we have nothing to go on. We cannot do anything. If I had the power of arrest I would, but in reality, I volunteer on a paintball forum.

Thats not to say we wouldnt sometimes try, if the person is polite, takes the banter for it like a man and shows a little humility.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Seller has just been online, and has a reply to the pm. Sounds to me like the seller was just busy.

STU newcastle lockdown

Newcastle lockdown soulja
Jan 19, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Which I have bolter by all means I love a bit banter with people but the response I have received so far, is by far not helpful no am I finding the funny side (especially when £80 is involved I no not a great amount to some but it's enough for me) and I have been nothing but polite considering what replies I have had so far

like said I have made the mistake I understand what I have done and it won't happen again I assure you of that. my lesson well learnt!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Ok all I ask for was help are you guys not here to try and help all that ever seems to happen is that you are constantly getting at people for mistakes or small issues that they have done if you can't help that's fine just state that you can't help its really that easy

I'm only human I make mistakes and learn from them (this is life)

Also if you can help and stop getting at me for my mistakes then thanks that will be great. If you can't then so be it ill try and sort it out on my own.
No actually, we are not here to help, we are here to moderate. You sent money to someone you've never met, I bet you don't have a contact number or address for him either?

I understand you're frustrated, also understand it isn't our fault or responsibility to clean up after your mistakes. It's not just you, if you could see the amount of requests we get by pm and on the public forum for help from people who've ignored all the advice we have given MULTIPLE times here NOT to pay by payment owed then you would also soon get sick of it.

what exactly would you like us to do for you in this instance?