Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

its down to two markers help ????

splatter62

Jul 14, 2001
arizona
Visit site
ive looked at all kinds of markers,from angels to cockers to e-mags, but it comes down too it i couldnt leave the autocockers,im down to the revenge2 ultimate and the eclipse autococker,and the evolution autococker,could u guys if u know anything about these markers shed some lite on these,just need some opinions trying to make a good decision on this marker.

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Hi,
With the Evo cockers you are getting the ultimate in performance, looks and credit. Although, its like buying a ferrari, they are ace cars but when it comes to servicing them it hits the bank (ive just sent mine to belsales and am expecting a bill of about £150 [about $230]). Eclipse cockers are great, i know loads of people who have them and no complaints yet, you get good craftsmanship with excellent performance. As for the Revenge i dont know much about them, they look like another BBT clone with wierd anodizing, but you yanks like funky colours (nothing wrong with that).

hope it helps

Chris ;)

splatter62

Jul 14, 2001
arizona
Visit site
we yanks like weird colors!!! about the evo i think when i need work done on it i can return it to where i bought it which is smart parts . i wont have to send it over the big pond.so do u know anyone with the evo or someone who owns it?and if u do is it reliable ? and does it perform well? my long distance friend.

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
I have an Evo for one thing! Silver vert feed. It is very reliable, Belsales built them to last and to perform, as stated in the review by our very own Jack Woods quote "Belsales built these guns to last". Also the performance is out of this world, performance=reliabilty, after all you get bugger all performance if the thing is broken! trust me buy one, the closst thing i can imagine that will come close to an evo-x is the westwood (BBT) or the SFL maybe. As for servicing smartparts would be able to service it, even places like Warped sportz or BBT may even service it, after all its still a cocker!!

Chris:cool:

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
But remember...

That an Eclipse is just an Evo with different milling. So, if you buy an Eclipse cocker, then you will still be getting a rocking marker with a serious pedigree.

That said, the Revenge is a rocking marker too. As far as I can remember (last tuesday is a safe bet), most of the parts are AKA derived or sourced, so you will be getting a very high performance cocker indeed. The price is about on par with an Evo, so it all really boils down to what they look like and how you feel when shooting them (apart from the big cheesy grin).

Go and borrow on of each and see which one you like best. That's the only advice I can think of, apart from.... Buy the Evo!

Wookie

speedfreak

MRfixit
Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
hi
have you thought about a sandridge force 5 cocker ?,I play with one:cool: it has the speed of an angel and it shoots the same as a cocker:) and if it goes wrong they make them your side of the pond.just a thought !.

splatter62

Jul 14, 2001
arizona
Visit site
well i need to quit reading about these markers! i spoke with glen palmer today about the blazer that he makes,and it sounds like pretty cool marker,its small lite weight and is really accurate like autococker.all the neumatics are inside the frame of the gun not exposed.so i found a picture of one on palmers website,ugly little bugger!! but it is little and lite and i here with protouch trigger job it is extremely fast.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Neither of the above...

You should really look into the S&M Cocker made by Abusive Industries, an independent Cocker smith shop that's run by one of Spanky's former masterminds. The bodies are milled straight from bar stock, not an AKA or Whorr body cut up, strong as a tank and enough valve chamber space to hide your mother-in-law. That valve chamber space coupled with a Rocket Valve lets them run at 150 psi with a bit over 1500 shots per 68/3000. They come with a matched anno'd S&M barrel, Shocktech bomb 3 way, regs of your choice, and from time of payment can be shipped to you in 3 weeks.

www.hanta-force.com/ai