Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

It's time for bed when....

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Don't worry, it's okay to do X-mas when you're an atheist. See, X-mas has been around longer than Christianity. Originally the Germanic tribes started decorating trees around this time of year, to celebrate the lengthening of the days, in other words, the coming of the new year. Only it wasn't called X-mas back then, but probably something like Donk or Ugh.:D

Flash you muppet, the term studing in my brother's example can be used for both studing (to study,ie what students do - what would you know about that hehehehehe!!!LOL.) or studding (as in pimpimg his unholy ass out to afford all the shiny paintball gear he will sell on less that a month after buying it!).

As for busting a button, sod that, the entire arse of my trousers has just dissappeared (nothing to do with my bruv this time!) those pesky porkers!

Merry xmas Y'all!

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Don't worry, it's okay to do X-mas when you're an atheist. See, X-mas has been around longer than Christianity. Originally the Germanic tribes started decorating trees around this time of year, to celebrate the lengthening of the days, in other words, the coming of the new year.
So where does the killing the large spirit / troll thing come from?

And, it wasn't just entrails hung fron the tree... Ornaments are round for a reason.

**SQUICK**

-Tyg

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Re: Tyger - OUCH!! :eek:

and as for the killing of spirits - I've been doing/will be doing mostly that this week (vodka, gin, etc)

Tis the season to be jolly(wobbly) {hic,hic}!

It's time for bed when you compose posts such as the example seen here, composed by, oh, bugger, it was me! :p :rolleyes:

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Hermitt

Just wondering what uni you go to in "the North"?

Oh, and not hi-jacking the thread, you know its time to go to bed when u can hear the birds singing at about 5-6am!!!

Alright Shuck! Hows it going with you guys? Hope all of you had a great xmas. I'm currently (they don't know i'm there at the moment - give them time and i'm sure they'll get rid of me!) at Lincoln Uni. Not really "Up North" compared tp your northern monkey exploits its true to say. But for me and my southern brethren anything past Stephenage is "Northern"!

Hopefully i can catch up with you guys in the new year at the series 2002! Have good New Years!