Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

J10 M25 (mikies site)

LiQUiD

Eric Parker!!!
Jul 1, 2003
UK
Originally posted by Skyhawk
No you should share your love around. Dan and Disco stu need some beats aswell, you cant just give it all to the pro's like me.
i got enough beats thanks, still can't hear properly out of my left ear after one of them :rolleyes: always picking on the pro's.

Fletch

Reigstered User
Nov 16, 2004
esher , surrey
Visit site
Originally posted by hankin

As Chris says if you want to know what happened ask mikie and im sure he will be happy to tell you but untill then dont speculate because your making misinforming people. [/B]

I was with young ryderkins when he got his info , and i **** u not it came from a ROKET scientist lol so u cant blame him for deeming it reliable ! Got No idea where he got them angry farmers from tho , fink he is mixing fantisy with reality again

Lets clear the romour about what happened to Mikie once and for all:

Mikie did start the Jct 10 site to generate enough money for his sex change. You all know how girlie he runs down the field and throws his hand bag in the corner.

The operation went not too well and he has now got one large breast about DD and an A cup on the other side. But even that did not stop him from following his dream of becoming Michelle.

He learnt to run and mug in high heels, waxes his legs on daily basis and is now the white hand bag dancing queen.

He will go and try out for FLC!

Mikie is dead long life MICHELLE!

:D :D :D

Luv,

Bagpuss