Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jack and Jill

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Jill should have kept her mouth shut and made sammiches for Jack. That way she wouldnt have had years of systematic beatings.

The beatings caused built up rage over many years, which surfaced at the well.

So Jill tried to slot Jack.

See ladies. make sammiches, you dont get beaten or go to jail.

Reactions: Jim Jam and Vimto

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Due to 'Megans law', Jacks name is posted online for all to see.
Jills is not. In fact, Jill raised $1000 for sick kids this past summer.
She's like a fxcking angel that girl...

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
No way. Jill was trying to help his ass up. He wanted to stay down though, of course, so that he could look good in the police report. Face facts: Jill is only 115lbs, there's no way that Jill could physically manhandle 'Fat Jack' like that. He pulled her down behind him for sure. Last I heard Jill has a restraining order on Jack. He can't go within 50f of her, and if you ask me, it should be 500f!!

As for me being Jill, not even OJ's lawyer would buy into that fantasy.

Jill, I mean Missy-Q. Do you agree that the above is EXACTLY in your words?? Yes I thought so.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the court. May I just remind you that Jack's surname is Spratt. And we all know with his medical condition he could not eat any fat, and this was making him lose weight. It was actually Jack who only weighed 115Ibs. Jill on the other hand did not like to throw any food out, and so she ate it all. Yes thats right between them they licked the plate clean.

With this in mind, surely it was easy for the evil Jill to throw jack down the hill, thus giving him a broken crown.

Reactions: The Coalthief

The Coalthief

May 27, 2011
Winchester
If you look at the last verse,even their mother knew of Jill's guilt.
When Jill came in how she did grin To see Jack's paper plaster; Mother vexed did whip her next for causing Jack's disaster.

Fact.
Jack fell first,or was pushed.
They went to fetch a pail of water,no evidence it actually existed.
Jill knew that brown paper and vinegar was the only first aid available,thus the concussion would lead to brain damage and death.
Jill was suffering the advanced stages of siblicide.
And as above,mother knows best.

Reactions: MorphMann

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
sorry, been xmasing.

You seem to be laboring under the illusion that Jack (who's last name is indeed 'Spratt') could 'eat no fat' due to a medical condition. You are 100% incorrect. Jack can 'eat no fat' because he was told that if he didn't lose at least 100lbs he would be dead in the next 3 years. That's why they call him 'fat jack'. Anti-Jill antagonists claim that Jack & Jill licked the plate clean, but this is also a falsehood spread by Jacks unethical legal team. Truth is, he used to give the empty plate to Jill, and she would have to lick it clean. This was her 'meal', and this abuse went on for years. It's one of the main reasons that Jill's parents are so worried about her weight. She's lost at least 30lbs since they hooked-up together. The only chance she has of a decent meal is when Jack has one of his 'turns' and puts her in the hospital. There she gets three meals a day, which she has to eat through a straw due to how Jack fxcked up her face.
One things for sure - If Jills dad ever catches up with Jack, he's toast.

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
I have so far only offered trully accessible info, and the defendent has only offered conjecture with no proof.

Yes Mr Spratt did have a health condition, but is this something that in a court of law should allow the defense to call him "fat Jack"? No of course not.

Is Mr Spratt's previous legal team in the dock for this trial? No. And will they ever be for any reason? Again no.

The defense council states that Jill was only eating properly after Jack had one of his turns, and Jill was hospitilised. The only turn we have evidence of, was as he was turning again and again down the hill after Jill pushed him.

Also your honour, if you will please read the last line of the defense last statement you will see a threat is made.....

"One things for sure - If Jills dad ever catches up with Jack, he's toast."

I will not add conjecture to this but I did hear a person from the viewing area say "Toast?? What to dip in Humpty Dumpty??? Callous cow is gloating now"

As I say your honour, these were not my words........