The Home Of European Paintball

Jade Goody yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

x.liivvy.x

London Defiance Baby!!
Jun 25, 2008
Essex
would you rather it go to jade or the rest of the people suffering with cancer, or perhaps the hospitals that treat it so they can improve their services and save many more lives
Jade made a large donation. As I think I would if was given the large sum of money she earned, none the less, I think if I had a good few million sitting in my bank write now, I be much inclined to have a good shopping spree. Although.. unfortunatley Jade couldn't, so she's left it to her children to ensure they have a good upbringing. Nothing will replace their mum. But at least Jade went knowing she'd done right by her children.

TEKLOFTY

You're in the jungle baby
Jan 7, 2009
In your sphincter
I went to rossall school and have since moved abroad for college and will come back for university
So, you went to a secondary school and have since moved abroad to continue that secondary education? Or have you gone to the U.S. where college is equivalent to university? Sorry but the statement doesn't really make sense to me.

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
So, you went to a secondary school and have since moved abroad to continue that secondary education? Or have you gone to the U.S. where college is equivalent to university? Sorry but the statement doesn't really make sense to me.
i went from a secondary school (up to year 11) and then abroad to a sixth form college where i am at now

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
i will not start an argument with a person better informed that me, such as yourself. However i a trying to convey the fact that Jade Goody's life and family is not better than anyone else's, no better than mine or yours or anyone in your family. So what gave her the right to take all that money while others receive nothing.
Scotty, it is by debating with people (much) better informed than yourself, that you will actually learn something ......

It seems this reluctance to engage with people who you think may be better informed could explain your intransigence, especially on matters such as this.

You seem to put a ceiling on your education and that ceiling corresponds to your own ability to reason..and I'm afraid that ain't much mate, you need to learn in life, not shun learning opportunities.

As far as I know, nobody is saying Jade Goody is more important than anybody else ...well, apart from you that is.

And as for her opportunity to take advantage of an amoral media when she is dying, well, I struggle to think of a more noble cause than for the benefit of one's children.
She was doing the best she could for them by ensuring financial security for their future; you would have to be sick in the head to criticise her for doing that.

Scotty, wind yer neck in a bit mate, take a time out and think about what it means to be a mother, a dying mother...a mother who is looking at the prospect of her children having to live without her ..... she would need to know her legacies are not only happy memories but also, she is painfully aware of what it takes to survive in this cr@p world we all live in...and so her legacy will be a financial future to her kids, as well as the love she had for them ......get it?

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
Maybe, your years of private schooling may have neglected you in other ways..

Look at it from another viewpoint. It might make things clearer..
i used to think free money was there to be taken but since i have travelled the world and seen the places of the world where people suffer on an incomprehensible scale i have changed my mind, I have been to india, cumbuco brazil, milawe africa and other places besides which really hit it home to me how fortunate we are and how selfish we are

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
Scotty, it is by debating with people (much) better informed than yourself, that you will actually learn something ......

It seems this reluctance to engage with people who you think may be better informed could explain your intransigence, especially on matters such as this.

You seem to put a ceiling on your education and that ceiling corresponds to your own ability to reason..and I'm afraid that ain't much mate, you need to learn in life, not shun learning opportunities.

As far as I know, nobody is saying Jade Goody is more important than anybody else ...well, apart from you that is.

And as for her opportunity to take advantage of an amoral media when she is dying, well, I struggle to think of a more noble cause than for the benefit of one's children.
She was doing the best she could for them by ensuring financial security for their future; you would have to be sick in the head to criticise her for doing that.

Scotty, wind yer neck in a bit mate, take a time out and think about what it means to be a mother, a dying mother...a mother who is looking at the prospect of her children having to live without her ..... she would need to know her legacies are not only happy memories but also, she is painfully aware of what it takes to survive in this cr@p world we all live in...and so her legacy will be a financial future to her kids, as well as the love she had for them ......get it?
i do robbo and i admit i went quite a bit too far, this is only because i feel passionately about people being give a chance. However to admit ones shortcomings is to show a great strength so i apologize to all. I did not do it to be be nasty but i just got...... well frustrated if you can understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.