The Home Of European Paintball

Jade Goody yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
I went to a public school and got good grades (relatively!) and got to Leeds university for Biomedical science, do you honestly think that if I had gone to private school I would be any different? Even if I could send my kids to a private school in the future (not that I want kids!) I wouldn't, I think it CAN give kids the impression that everyone in the world has money and that everyone is privilidged. I consider myself incredibly privilidged since without my parents I couldn't go to university (as the gov. thinks people can survive on £30 a month and getting a job is neigh on impossible) anyway, I think that public school helped make me who I am and I don't think I'm Allllll that bad!

But yeah, Jade.

I respected her initially as she said she would do the origional OK magazine interview for her wedding for a million for her childrs futures.
THAT is fair play.
But the constant bombardment of rubbish 'Jades true pain on her wedding night', 'Jades last days' and the pictures of her on the front of magazines in her hospital gown are sort of un needed, don't get me wrong, I see hermotives, but think of her kids, dragged around London to interview to photoshoot to interview to photoshoot, I think they'd of rather spent that time with their mum in her final weeks.

Also, when/if they choose to look back on her life all they will get is rubbish about racism and articals about her death on google, nothing real about her life, simply because she made herself more entertaining, more famous in death than life, she sold the rights to her life and to her death. Not only this but they will see the horrible comments a lot of people have felt compelled to make on forums, joke websites and the internet. Not a didnified way to remember your mum really.

Anyway, just thinking out loud. It was her choice not mine.

Katxxx

PS: I don't think the guy she married is her kids father.

PPS: Patrick Swayze is dying of pancreatic cancer and you don't see this fuss made over him and he was significantly more famous than her, and genuinely talanted. I see this media circus as her choice.

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
I for one feel sorry for her,you cant blame her for milking the whole celebrity,thing even up until her final days,it was the only way she could make a decent living for herself and her kids.
Due to no fault of her own she had a pretty bad upbringing by pi$$ poor uncaring parents.
I think if a people read about her background prior to big brother you couldn't blame the girl for wanting to better herself by the only means available.

For one I had a pretty poor upbringing from uncaring parents,stepdad, but i dont go round begging for sympathy,

my biological dad had lung cancer , thank fully he recovered, so i can understand a lot better then most what it is like having someone in your family go through it, so i do pitty her in that respect but.

As people have said 1000s of people die and get diagnosed with cancer and many other diseases , every day ,most of which do a lot more with there lives then jade goody who is famous for being an ugly,stupid, gobby chav.

My dad works with the abulance service and saves lives daily, she was a fat slob, hundreds of solidiers have died but you only see them as foot notes

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
For one I had a pretty poor upbringing from uncaring parents,stepdad, but i dont go round begging for sympathy,

my biological dad had lung cancer , thank fully he recovered, so i can understand a lot better then most what it is like having someone in your family go through it, so i do pitty her in that respect but.

As people have said 1000s of people die and get diagnosed with cancer and many other diseases , every day ,most of which do a lot more with there lives then jade goody who is famous for being an ugly,stupid, gobby chav.

My dad works with the abulance service and saves lives daily, she was a fat slob, hundreds of solidiers have died but you only see them as foot notes
My friend I totaly agree with you and have argued this point for about an hour so honestly save yourself from them whilst you still can, but enjoy the fact that you have one supporter!:)

nickphillipps

Jan 11, 2009
people seem to be blaming jade for soldiers not getting a mention. its the media that control that. joe public just dont want to gear about them as much as they want to hear about jade. you cant blame her for that.

MsHell

Shooting for the ladies
Dec 21, 2007
people seem to be blaming jade for soldiers not getting a mention. its the media that control that. joe public just dont want to gear about them as much as they want to hear about jade. you cant blame her for that.

This is pretty much spot on. However before anyone says anything its not that people don't care what is happening to the soldiers its just not what sells papers.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
PPS: Patrick Swayze is dying of pancreatic cancer and you don't see this fuss made over him and he was significantly more famous than her, and genuinely talanted. I see this media circus as her choice.
As much as i actually agree with you Kat, i must argue one point. Unless he is really stupid Paddy Swayzeeee must be worth many millions and can afford to die quietly with dignity.

Meanwhile that bloody Goody woman, has always been a media whore, and the only way for her to see her kids right was to lay down and think of England.

Cancer is never nice for anyone, but i for one hated Goody with a passion and i'm glad that she's gone, and when she's in the ground it hopefully will be over until next years anniversary and tribute to her by the papers:mad:

I know that sounds harsh, but should i really have to change my opinion of her now that she's finally dead?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.