The Home Of European Paintball

Jade Goody yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
im not asking for an agreement but what was said was sick !!! you wouldnt go out down town saying what you said because you would get a smack but on here its ok ??

My cousins partner has cervical cancer and her life has been turned upside down ! and like jade she doesnt know how long she has to live and people going around shouting their mouth off isnt on.

Of course you can have an opinion but there are ways of voicing it and the way scotty done it is not on !!

Pmr Man

otherwise known as Bing!
Apr 24, 2008
satans layby- MILTON KEYNES
don't worry i'm not flaming anyone. all i'm saying is all of us on here are very good at making people notice their opinions.

edit: well done Jade for all the cancer awareness, it seems like today we need a celebrity to change the publics awarness or perception. cancer is a bad thing, and cancer charities will probably (hopefully) get more money, i for one know many people who have had cancer and even though they havn't been 'close' it was still very sad. i hope that her kids will not get swamped by the media spotlight too much when they're older though...
1 more thing, something that can be so tragic and the fact is you've got to respect peoples views (in life and the forum!) please whoever you are realise that people are going to have a strong view because for them it is a personal matter. many peopel at least know someone who has had cancer. so please respect there views and try to put it in a more .......... digestable manner

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
and the point of insulting people over their views is??
that is all you have done the whole way through this thread, any one who has had any thing positive to say about Jade you have stamped on them with your self righteous views. you really need to get over your self. its not often some one gets my goat on here. but you really have. the abuse and hatred you have spawned towards a working class girl who has made a mint for herself sickens me. do you have an idea how many working class young women look up to Jade ? as thick as she was has made a GOOD life out nothing. so gave hope to others. that is why she was so liked. don't you get that

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
I'm glad I saved my pounds and went to a public school now!
Same, public school is awsome.

I was a bit iffy about jade goody passing away, because i did the exact same thing as john, when she was on big brother i cringed in a wierd but wonderfull way, but her recant activites have been awsome, reason said in a previous post. Scottydog i think your on one becuase i personally disagree with your views but thats just my opinion.

My grandad passed away because he had cancer, when my mum was my age (16) she had to raise my auntie and uncle on her own run a pub,go to school and work, when my nan had a break down. And she donates every bit of money into all differant cancer researches, we even have a jar and donate that money at the end of the month etc, and lucky when you said that, that was below the belt it actualy about ankle height that did make me feel sick because in my opinion you just crapped all over what people have done.

I do see what most people are saying such as people die of cancer everday etc, but it is true, i take my hat off to her for helping the cancer researches more, and i have dearest respects to her family.

TEKLOFTY

You're in the jungle baby
Jan 7, 2009
In your sphincter
im not asking for an agreement but what was said was sick !!! you wouldnt go out down town saying what you said because you would get a smack but on here its ok ??

My cousins partner has cervical cancer and her life has been turned upside down ! and like jade she doesnt know how long she has to live and people going around shouting their mouth off isnt on.

Of course you can have an opinion but there are ways of voicing it and the way scotty done it is not on !!
The level of anonymity that the internet provides enables people to say things without fear of repercussions; I actually find it a great way of gauging the true personality of a person.
:)

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
With regard to a few disrespectful comments made in earlier posts by a small uneducated minority,the only good thing that has come from this thread is it seems that we have sorted the wheat from the chaff with regard to a few so called members of the human species.

Enjoy your stay at the bottom of the food chain guy's................:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.