The Home Of European Paintball

Jade Goody yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
This is my second look at this thread, and i wish i hadn't.

Who are we to judge how she lived and died.

She didn't fight in a war, she died of cancer.

Can anyone on here actually stand up and say "i knew her she was xxxx", i thought not.

It seems she wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, but does that make her a bad person. We all say or do things we wish we hadn't, i certainly have, does that make me a bad person.

I think she made the most of what was dealt to her, and certainly kept me amused. I'll miss her if for no other reason than she was what she was, no frills, no bull****, just a person.

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
Apologies and Condolences to all

After a look back at what i have said on this thread i am frankly disgusted. I admit i did not like her but that is no excuse for she now has paid a terrible price. In my ranting and raging i have said many things, quite a few that i truly did not mean, that have been offensive and i assure you that is not me nor my character. In this i have succeeded in only making enemies of people of some very wise and friendly people. Well the best thing i can do is offer my sincerest apologies to all but most notably Lump and Robbo. I am very sorry and i hope you can forgive me and take this as a true sign of my character. I hope you can delete this topic and allow all, especially me, to move on and redeem myself.

Many Thanks,

ScottyDog

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Well, forums all over the world, are here for the swapping of ideas and social interaction on many differing levels, and in some rare cases, provide education.
Let's hope ScottyDog has learned something profound about himself as he interacted with our forum's collective conscience.

If he is sincere, then P8ntballer.com ain't had a bad day .......cool !!!

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
i dont care if i get banned your a kn*b for saying what you said and you should be banned for life !!

You need to think before you speak and i hope that none of your close freinds ever get cancer and you have the same attitude you already have !!:mad:
Dear Scott

my dad had the same inherited cancer of the intestine my grandfather died of last year but he got his bowel removed and got past it, also my grandmother died (from my mothers side) from brain cancer at 58. I don't speak from inexperience and wish my condolences for anyone with cancer and hope the best for them. As Robbo said i have learned something, to control my opinions, and hope from my apology that people view me as who i really am.

Many Thanks, Scottydog

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
seems to go on and on

think now may be a good time to bring this thread to an end !!!!!?????
think most of the wrong has been righted good time to close the thread before we go full turn on it

Status
Not open for further replies.