Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jade Goody yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris RIP

-=[Chelmsford HPG]=-
i can make my answer very short, i did feel sorry for her and her family BUT i got sick of hearing about her all the bloody time. My mother had servical cancer a while back and she made it through and is now cancer free! (thank god for that!) there was a time when it was unclear though and guess what, NO ONE GAVE A F**K and no one gives a F**K about all those thousand others that have cancer.
Im glad she is now in a better place without pain.

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
why the **** did gordon brown apologize for her state of heath and my ****ing cousin came back in a ****ing box from iraq and he didn't even get a ****ing APPOLOGY!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
Nah I'm sorry scotty but in that situation, charity begins at home my friend. It's her money for her kids future. Fair play I say.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Although I hate the British collective' sob-athon' that seems to be in vogue over the past few years (The Diana farce made me wanna puke) I'm with Skeet ,the whole point of this is we got to see her dying and we watched...not personally ,I mean we as a nation.

Jade goody did my nut in as she epitomized everything I can't stand about the cult of non-entity's as celebs but it was a horrible thing to happen to a young women and would upset me if it happened to anyone in her situation, and she certainly isn't insulting the memory of anyone else who died of cancer or otherwise.

She lived her latter life in the media, and died in it too ,poeple think they know her, hence they are sad when she dies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I don't think she can be blamed or criticised for milking the media circuit to ensure her son's future security, after all, isn't the media circus just there to satisfy us, the public???

Regardless of that, the fact that people 'grieve' so publicly is not, in my opinion a genuine display of grief.
I call it 'reality' grief, it's the grief individuals display when they feel the need to be seen to be grieving.
I call it 'reality' grief but in reality, it's anything but, it's not a genuine grief as you would feel for your mother or father etc

It's a grief that is acted out for the purposes of drawing attention to themselves ... it's psychology is that of a child trying to get its mother's attention and caring affection...these individuals crave that and use the likes of Jade Goody's passing as a convenient vehicle on which to act out their display.
I actually despise people such as these because they are weak and their pretense is not only inappropriate but also offensive.

There are however a number of people who will be close to Jade Goody who will genuinely grieve and it is these people who have ironically asked for privacy from the media and perhaps this gives us a clue to the nature of real grief, and that is, it's a private affair and not to be put on display like a medal of pretense.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
why the **** did gordon brown apologize for her state of heath and my ****ing cousin came back in a ****ing box from iraq and he didn't even get a ****ing APPOLOGY!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Jade Goody didn't choose to get cancer ..sorry but that's how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.