The Home Of European Paintball

Jade Goody yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
yeah and my cousin signed up to protect his country, he didn't choose an illegal war....
This is going in a bad direction ,I have no wish to insult the memory of your cousin so I will only say this,the illegal war card is frankly irrelevant,legal or not ,soldiers make the choice ..you reckon if the war was in your eyes 'legal' that would stop them using bullets ?

paintball_scots

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2008
glasgow
So what? I could have a turnip for a brain and still win the lottery. :rolleyes:
what im saying is i think the whole ditsy thing was put on to be perfectly honest. She milked the media for years and made a sh!t load doing it.

well done to her thats what i say if she had a game plan all along.

if not then god damn shed have been better with a turnip.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Due to no fault of her own she had a pretty bad upbringing by pi$$ poor uncaring parents.
I think if a people read about her background prior to big brother you couldn't blame the girl for wanting to better herself by the only means available.
spot on she had one hell of a life, and to be given a break in life, some thing like that only comes up once in a life time. and she made the best of it.

why didn't she give the money to cancer research and treatment, her family does not need the money clearly she lives in a house thats worth 5 million, what about all the ****ing innocent people who die from cancer everyday or perhaps the poor *******s who are getting blown up in Afghanistan and get a 5 second mention on the news. Jade Goody makes my blood boil i'm glad shes gone although i do feel for her boys but in my eyes she is one selfish bitch. my family has lost 3 boys in the army in my lifetime and 2 people have died from cancer, although they were old, but still people get on and help out those who are going through the same thing now :eek:
why don't you ask the cancer research how much help Jade gave to them ? and sorry but all the boys and girl who go to serve abroad choose to

ScottyDog

Mar 9, 2009
This is going in a bad direction ,I have no wish to insult the memory of your cousin so I will only say this,the illegal war card is frankly irrelevant,legal or not ,soldiers make the choice ..you reckon if the war was in your eyes 'legal' that would stop them using bullets ?
no but he would have died for a good, worthy cause instead of like a mercenary.... they said on the local news that he had been shot by taliban but in-fact he had come back with no legs?! if it is such a good cause why would they lie about what is really happening? what im trying to say is that someone trying to do good is ignored while someone making a publicity stunt to earn money gets praised... its an injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.