Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

James Adkins -- US Pros Cheat Comment

Tony Montana

Aug 16, 2002
Visit site
I know with 100% certainty that there are US pro players who do not cheat given the opportunity.

It is utterly rediculous to make such statements as yours.

I played in somewhere around 1000 games as a US pro player and would like for you to produce one player, spectator, or ref who could say they saw me cheat, start to cheat, get caught before I could cheat, or anything of the like.

It would probably help if you knew my name:p But even given that, anyone who tells you that I ever approach the cheating level while playing is a flat out liar, or they just had a barrel shoved up their arse and are delirious from the humiliation, and stunned by the shear speed with which it was inflicted.

I will grant that there are a number of US pro players who have taken every advantage of a hard to control game. There are also a number of Am, Novice, and Rookie players who do so. As well as players from all of Europe, Scandanavia, South America, etc who cheat as well.

I assure you that all US pro players are not cheats. I assure you that all cheats aren't from the US, nor are they pro. And, I assure you that the reason you aren't on a US pro team is not because you won't or don't cheat as well as they do, no matter what you keep telling yourself.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Tony Montana
I know with 100% certainty that there are US pro players who do not cheat given the opportunity.

It is utterly rediculous to make such statements as yours.

I played in somewhere around 1000 games as a US pro player and would like for you to produce one player, spectator, or ref who could say they saw me cheat, start to cheat, get caught before I could cheat, or anything of the like.

It would probably help if you knew my name:p But even given that, anyone who tells you that I ever approach the cheating level while playing is a flat out liar, or they just had a barrel shoved up their arse and are delirious from the humiliation, and stunned by the shear speed with which it was inflicted.

I will grant that there are a number of US pro players who have taken every advantage of a hard to control game. There are also a number of Am, Novice, and Rookie players who do so. As well as players from all of Europe, Scandanavia, South America, etc who cheat as well.

I assure you that all US pro players are not cheats. I assure you that all cheats aren't from the US, nor are they pro. And, I assure you that the reason you aren't on a US pro team is not because you won't or don't cheat as well as they do, no matter what you keep telling yourself.

Tony :)
Couldn't have said it better !!!
Pete

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
for instance in Toulouse against a certain 'Ugly' team...

Just wondering... if after a player was hit and the player shooting at him was hit also... they both continued to shoot lots of paintballs at each other, would it constitute playing on by both sides? Maybe we should ask Wadidiz in his pop quiz o judging... :D :D :D

And how about a quick shot to the other players family jewels in order to stop the overshooting of each other (which had been going on for several seconds)... (effing funny after the fact!)

I don't really class that as cheating, but I'm not sure it's allowed within the rules either ;) :D

Just teasing. If you are who I think you are, you have my respect as a very clean player. If you aren't then my post above is absolutely irrelevant. :)

manike

rancid

Mother, is that you?
for instance in Toulouse against a certain 'Ugly' team...

Originally posted by manike
If you are who I think you are, you have my respect as a very clean player. If you aren't then my post above is absolutely irrelevant. :)

manike
Fkin hell, that's a first.:p

Unfortunately, I think young James' view is representative of a lot of people. Perception is the new reality.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
2 funny as chuff posts in one thread !!! what's happening there dude :)

And Tony. I agree with you, there are just as many people (proportionally) who cheat at all level's - it's just not as "visible" as when the pro's do it.

But you put it better than I just did :)

Tony Montana

Aug 16, 2002
Visit site
Manike - In every rational court of law there has to be some leeway for fits of hysteria and loss of mental capacity.

Being that I start off with limited mental capacity ..........

You have rightfully pointed out a single incident in my carrer that I feel a person could rightfully argue should lead others to believe that I am deserved of the things many people say about pro players. I wish it had never happened.

I could go into my rational (in the heat of the moment) that led to the unfortunate display of bad behavior, but it is irrelevant. I will say that I did not believe then, nor do I believe now that I intentionally or unintentionally shot the other guy in "the goods". I have however uncovered other eveidence that may point the finger at a South Florida harness maker with a slight problem with bowel control and a fondness for cowboy hats and big belt buckles.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
C'mon, kids

it was obviously all part of the same "play" what with guns these days that just shoot so much paint so fast. (And if that's the best anyone can come up with I hearby declare Tee the cleanest pro in America. Geez! In my official capacity as Your Humble Moder8or)
And as to where an individual may or may not have been shot, it's all good. Head shots, neck shots, whatever, where ever. At this rate before you know there will be rules about where you can't shoot somebody!