The Home Of European Paintball

James sutton.... Feedback Thread Scam

railz

Jul 7, 2005
Wisconsin, USA
Visit site
Hi guys,

This is Railz - megamod from PBN.

I got a PM from lump. Sadly I cannot give out his information on PBNation to anyone but law enforcement, but if you can get the UK police to email us, we can definitely help.

In the meantime I can check to see if he's got any matches to any IPs you can give me. Let me know.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
ok Mr Sutton has been on twice today, and not a word. so sorry until i get info other wise your banned

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Tut Tut Mr Sutton, Retard comes to my mouth and follows through into my finger tip.

Lets just hope you get what is coming to you, luckly for you people know me better than you, you are one piece of scum that doesn't belong within this sport.

Thanks to all that have been involved and cleared my great reputation throughout.

Regards

Carl

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Tut Tut Mr Sutton, Retard comes to my mouth and follows through into my finger tip.

Lets just hope you get what is coming to you, luckly for you people know me better than you, you are one piece of scum that doesn't belong within this sport.

Thanks to all that have been involved and cleared my great reputation throughout.

Regards

Carl
Dont worry, we still blame you for not watermarking your photos :D

From the looks of things, he owes several people money, is attemping mail fraud and is ignoring all attempts to contact him. I think a call to his local cop shop would be the best action tbh now. Anyone have his age?

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Just notices he's calling himself 'Mark Williams,' whilst the PS picture reads 'Mark William.'

Can't even get that right.